Introduction

I own nothing except my OC and the plot
Italics: paroles
..................... : time skip
____________________________

Batman POV
I was fighting a thugs group with Robin, Nightwing, RedRobin and RedHood when a bright light burst out and make us loose consciousness.
........................................................

Raven POV

I was trying to show to Terra how to meditate in hope to help her control her powers, but the boys wouldn't stop arguing about tofu.  I was about to teleport them in the ocean out of frustration when a bright light englobe us and make me unconscious.
........................................................

Raven POV

I woke up to find out we were in a movie room. I look around and I see that not only me and the team were there but that the Batfam were to. I go to Damian to see if he's ok and to ask him what happens. (No Damira here sorry)

Damian: Yeah I'm ok. I don't know what happened but my best shot is that we're kidnapped by someone for an unknown reason. Batman already looked for an exit but it don't seem like there is one and our utility belt are gone.

With that I realize that I didn't even try to use my power so I try and to my horror nothing happened.

Damian POV

TT I was calmly beating the crap out of these thugs when someone have the bad idea of kidnapping my family, I never said that, and my team. Whoever does that will regret to be born. If only I have my katana. I was really starting to become angry by now and I was about to beat Drake to calm my nerves when...

OC: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Batman: Who's talking? Are you the one who kidnapped us?

OC: Yeah it's me and I wouldn't say kidnapped, more like I invited you all to something you cannot refuse. Oh and by the way I'm Kira. Oh my gosh! Robin I love you so much, big fan here and same thing with Raven and Beast Boy I'm so happy to finally meet you!

Robin: Stop fangirling peasant and just say why we're here!

Kira: Oh right sorry. We will watch your combats!!!

RedRobin: What do you mean by "watch our combats" ?

Kira: Well you all go trough bigs adventures with epics combats and I was wondering what would your reaction be seeing them. So I make you come here and like I'm a really big fan of Robin here, I decided to show you all his combats you didn't assist. I'm so excited! You will leave when it's all over not before.

I cannot believe my ears! This girl will show all my combats even the one I never talk about with anyone!

Robin: You will certainly not! I didn't agree and I never will.

RedHood: Why not? You have something to hide? An humiliating defeat maybe?

Robin: Shut up Todd! I have nothing to hide I only want to preserve your sensibility.

Kira: Anyway Robin you didn't have a choice so no argument and appreciate the spectacle.

I settled myself between Raven and Dick, the lights turn off and the first scene appeared on the screen.

Hello everybody I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Like I said before comments and gives me feedback. If you were wondering here are the places : Screen
First row 1Jason 2Tim 3Bruce 4Dick 5Damian 6Raven
Second row 2Blue Bettle 4StarFire 5Beast Boy 6Terra

Enjoy!