The Meeting Of The Heroes: The Captain's Story

Crap, have to run, she thought. A young alien girl was running away from guards after she stole some things from the palace. The alien girl was from the planet Adena. Adena was a planet that once was filled with beauty, but things changed after the Veanco attacked and concurred the planet, Adena. The people of Adena, Adereas, fled, but many of them were killed in the battle. The teen Aderea was left by her parents on a different planet that the young teen doesn’t even know. Her dark blue skin and dark red hair was making it easier for the guards to find her. The people of this planet were a light yellow with hair color of orange, red, or shade in between.  She had to keep running or those snobby Avolights would get her. Stupid, how could I be so stupid, she thought again. She must get this stuff to her buyer or she won’t have enough money to get off this damn planet. The planet Avo, is a beautiful, but is filled with those snobby Avolights that look down at anyone who they considered less than they are. She was almost there. Just a few more feet and she’s home free.

            “Hey, you stop, now,” she heard a female voice scream. Crap one of the guards, the young girl thought. She knew that, if she was caught, they would throw her into jail.

            “Crap, think, the rooftops,” she thought out loud.

            “Travia,” another guard shouted. The young girl ran even faster.

            “Stop, Travia, stop,” guard one screamed. Almost to the fire escapes, just need a few more meter, she kept repeating in her head. The next thing the young female knew was that she was on the ground with the two guards on top of her. Man I’m caught, this is not good, she thought.

            “Ouch, that hurt get off you buts,” the female thief said.

            “You under rest for stealing, trespassing, assault, and resisting arrest, do you have anything to say Travia,” guard two said.

            “Yeah, get off of my you pink haired cheetah butt,” the girl said. The two guards laughed and teleported the thief to her new cell.

            “Travia you do understand what you did was wrong,” guard one said. The first guard looked like a regular human, but she could be a shape shifter or a humanoid alien. The second guard looked like a pink cheetah humanoid alien. She comes from the planet Chenry. That planet was filled with warriors and many of them became guards for the princess of Avo.

            “The name is Isabel not Travia, but that is my nickname, can you nice guards please give me the pleasure of knowing your names,” Isabel asked sarcastically.  

            “Since you asked so nicely, I’m Ms. StarKnight and this is Blue Warrior,” the pink cheetah said.

            “We’re here,” Blue Warrior said.

            “When is my trail,” Isabel asked. They just smiled, opened the door to my cell, pushed me in there, and left.

            “Hey answer me,” Travia yelled at them, but the two guards just walked away.

            “You don’t get a trail, silly girl,” I heard a male voice to the side of me. The young alien looked around the other cell and found a green space monkey and a walking Chihuahua. The young alien girl just laughed. She has seen many things, but this is the must hilarious.

            “I’m sorry, but this is funny,” the girl laughed.

            “Hey be quiet,” the space monkey yelled.

            “Sorry, I’m Isabel, but I go by Travia, and you two are,” the Aderea teen asked.

            “Hey person, I’m Ish and this annoying monkey is Sam,” the black Chihuahua said.

            “So why are you two here,” Isabel asked.

            “We are more curious about you,” the monkey said.

            “I was caught stealing from the palace and I was going to sell the item to get off this dumb place,” the girl said.

            “What was the item,” Sam asked. He was scratching his head and the dog and thief both laughed.

            “That is a secret,” the girl smirked.

            “Ok, I guess it’s our turn,” the dog said.

            “See Sam and I are both spies and we go by the names Fur Boy and TeleDog,” the dog began.