only the strong survive....

****NEW STORY!!! tell me what you think of it so far i just started writing and i got this lol****

***!i!i!OKAY!!!! the picture shown is of Aimee!! :DDDDDD***

Only the strong survive…

Chapter one ~ part one - it seems like yesterday…

     I know that it will be perfectly fine…I could only wish…I slowly got out of bed, I pulled my reddish-brown loose curls back into a messy bun. I stood there…listening to them fighting again.

     I looked at my wrists and shook my head and walked over to my closet and looked at my clothes thinking…

     Over the past five years my parents have been fighting….two years out of it I’ve been getting help for my cutting…the other three my dad was in and out of jail for hitting my mom…one year out of it my brother was in and out of JDC for standing up to my dad when he decided to hit my mom… another year out of it my dad abused me but no one knew…he did it when no one was around so no one knew… soon after that I decided to distance myself from people…my father made me think that no one wanted me and soon after that I stopped talking to people…I stopped being sweet…I started fighting…fighting with teachers…and with students… a little after that I ended up in JDC five times for breaking someone’s nose or for walking out of my house and not coming back for days…I became what I said I’d never be…someone that thinks that they don’t need anyone…I prefer to be alone…I hate talking to people…the only time I talk is when I’m pissed…and no one knows what I sound like but they know who I am…no one comes around me…everyone thinks I’m a freak…

     Hi, I’m Aimee Lynn Anderson and this is my story….

     I grabbed a pair of faded blue skinnies and my black tank and my big dark blue hoodie and walked into my bathroom. I got dressed, did my hair and make-up. I went and grabbed my ipod touch and yelled up the stairs that I was leaving and walked out of the house and headed to school. I put on ‘When we die by Bowling For Soup’ I started walking down the street with my hood down, I only had one friend, Allie, A weird girl but she was pretty cool to hang with I’ve known her since I was 4 when we first moved to this town and everything was perfect about my family…

     I started dancing when Allie ran up behind me and jumped on my back. Mike soon caught up to us(Allie’s older brother) “hey al” I said chuckling as I put my ipod in my bag and smiled up at Mike and gave Allie a hug.