Hana Five: Years We've Meet Again

Theme Song: Brand New Day by Rei Yasuda (Rachel Rhodes)

Michiko's POV

I can't believe it...he came back.

"Childhood friends?" I heard Chiho emphasized she doesn't even know that me and Ichigo were friends before. Although, everything has changed.

"I haven't mentioned Ichigo to you yet, Chiho." I said while I smiled at the turquoise haired man in front of me.

She pouted, "And I thought I was the only best friend you had. I didn't know...you're so cruel Michin."

Ichigo chuckled on the other hand as he looked at us, "By the way, I'm glad I'll be able to meet you here coincidentally you enrolled here. Were the two of you going somewhere?" He asked.

"We were supposed to go on karaoke." Chiho replied.

"Ah, I see. I think I'll suggest you both to----"

"Oi, there you are Berry boi!!"

My ears twitched by a familiar voice approaching in our way, the three of us turned to see an albino waving at our direct with a grin picturing on his glowing face.

Then, along with him were the rest two guys behind him.

It's them....

"Oh my what!? Hanamaru Danshi incoming this way!!" Chiho squealed, I only gain a sweat drop on my head.

"There you are! A workaholic Prince boi you are, what about taking a break from being a Class President from your section and have some fun with us for a change!" The albino clung onto Ichigo's shoulder suddenly taking his book away.

"Umm...Tsurumaru it's----"

"Nah, don't decline me! Besides-----what!? I didn't even know you brought a Chick here!"

The albino guy, I know named Tsurumaru walks toward me as he closer to get a straight stare at me deeply man I could feel the awkward vibe here. He really looks like he wanna do something suspicious.

Internally, I'm cringing.

"H-hello..." I simply greeted.

"I still remember that face...you're the innocent girl we helped before am I right? Good thing I got myself lucky! I'll thank Ichigo on that." He grinned widely.

"Oh yeah Michiko! Ichigo Hitofuri is also part of their group as you can see." Chiho explained.

I eyed my friend, "R-really?"

"Yup, am I right?" She nodded in agreement looking at Ichigo.

"I am from the Hanamaru Danshi 5. Well, you're late from the topic Michiko."

So...I didn't know you're part of the group.

13 years passed now seeing him being popular. It's been a long time I haven't seen Ichigo then. Lately, bumping onto him from nowhere seeing Ichigo here in the campus who's part of the handsome boy group that girls were crazily fangirling on them? Ichigo must've improved out quite well.

Eventually, he's not the Ichigo you may all think. I know him better than anyone else does...

"My, looks like we have gathered by fate now? Interesting..." I heard the senior spoke.