the abuse

Jon wants to tell Eduardo he loves him but being punched in the face and hurt alot by him fear makes him back down but not today he will tell Eduardo he will make it known right after he stops practicing in the mirror 😂*jon.pov":you are gay no no u like Eduardo your going to tell him your going to not back down"*after arguing to his reflection he got dressed in his casual clothes and went to the living room seeing Eduardo exercising right there in front of him but Eduardo never does it here no shirt on and lifting weights Jon blushed with crimson red but it went away after he walked up to Eduardo":hey Eduardo I umm*":for damn sakes what do u want Jon?":I love u Eduardo"*that made Eduardo's heart beat rasing fast his mind was racing thinking about that dream and that smile Jon had looking at Eduardo with such happy Ness it made him want to puke standing up a load'CRACK and a crashing sound was heard Jon was on the ground head bleeding down his face he was crying": Jon I'll never ever want to hear that your a monster!!!"*seeing what Eduardo done it made him cry on the inside he gone to far trying to apologize to Jon but it was to late Jon scared and hurt ran to his room locking the door Eduardo never hit Jon that hard how was Eduardo ever going to love someone so weak but nice a gentle?