1

I opened my eyes to a white ceiling.

"This isn't my house," I thought to myself.

I looked to my right (I was struggling) to see Jungkook laying his head down on my lap while holding my hand. 

I smiled slowly and whispered in his ear, "Jungkook."

He mumbled in his sleep then snored a little.

I shook him and said, "Jungkook!! Wake up~"

Jungkook woke up instantly and looked tired but he was awake. His eyes grew bigger and he was teary-eyed

He hugged me tightly and said, "Y/N!! You're awake finally."

I was confused.

I tilted my head and Jungkook released from the hug. I knew he could tell I was confused.
Jungkook ran his hand through his hair...he looks more mature now. Why?

Jungkook grabbed my hand and said, "Y/N."

"Yes, brother?"

He gulped and said, "You got shot and been in that coma for 3 years."

I remember now. It was shot when Taehyung wanted to take me on a date. He held me and didn't want to leave me.

I gulped and said, "Ok, but if I was shot, then what happened while I was sleep?"

Jungkook hesitated.

I touched his hand and said, "Tell me."

He sighed and said, "I own a cafe now and work there, Jimin's business has improved, and Jimin and I go out."

I was shocked but pleased at the same time. 

Jungkook leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm top."

I chuckled and said, "That's great but, where's Tae he promised me he was going to be next to me."

Jungkook's frown sunk and he looked hurt.

He said, "Taehyung, he left."

I said, "What do you mean left?"

"He left Paris and moved to San Franciso."

"Why would he do that?"

He gulped again. Second time.

Jungkook looked in my eyes and said, "He said that he wanted a new life."

"Without me?"

"Without you."

I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. Taehyung left me to go to America, while I was in a coma.

I said, "Jungkook please leave for a second."

Jungkook swallowed then left the room leaving me alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I wanted to die. If Taehyung wasn't going to love me, need me, or even stay with me what was the point of waking up. I don't want to live without him. I guess this is what being in love does to you.

It eats you out from the inside and never let you go until your hurting.

"Sister, SISTER!!!!"

Jungkook was trying to take the glass from my hand. 

"Stop! Jungkook, Stop! I don't want to be here anymore. Get OFF!!!" I said while trying to push him off.

"I won't let you Y/N, I'm here for you. If you die then I'll die. I love you sister, Please don't leave me," Jungkook started crying.

I looked at Jungkook and dropped the glass slowly. I was sobbing, all the emotions from years coming to life.

I hugged Jungkook tightly and said, "Thank you Jungkook, I love you so much. I mean it. Words don't express how much I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook soon took me home. I had to go to our parents' house because someone moved into my house since the lease was up. 

My parents hugged me and cried. I didn't have the energy to cry anymore. 

When I was in my room, Jungkook came in (without knocking) and sat next to me in my bed while hugging me tightly. It reminded me of something Tae used to do.

 I cried again.

Jungkook said, "So, Y/N since you been in a coma, we both are 21 now and my birthday is before you. I'm basically older."

I rolled my eyes while smiling and said, "Well, no. I'm technically supposed to be 24 so I'm still older, and Jungkook, it goes by year who is older."

"Fine. But to other people, were the same age."

I smiled and said, "Thank you Jungkook."

He hugged me tighter and said, "Your welcome, Y/N."

I smiled and closed my eyes while Jungkook rocked me to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wait!" I woke up and looked at Jungkook.

He said, "What! what is it?"

"Does mom and dad know your gay?"

He bit his lip and said, "We'll talk about this tomorrow morning."

We stared at each other for a few minutes.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Ok," while falling back to sleep.

Jungkook said, "Goodnight," while kissing my forehead.

I said, "Goodnight."