Happy Ending Part 2

Ding~

I received a notification from Mr.Kim.

He sent me the location of the restaurant and I began getting ready. I put on a gray fitted dress because I know it's Taehyung's favorite color. 

I texted the family group chat and said, "I'm heading to dinner, mom and dad come later."

Then I sent the address.

"Got it," both mom and dad texted back.

I got into my car and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov

I wondered why my father hosted a dinner with us and Rina's family. We walked into the restaurant and everything was going smoothly until Rina had to speak.

"Hey honey," she said.

"Yes?" I said.

"I was cleaning around the house and I found these letters," she put the letters on the table, "Who is Y/N?" she said while crossing her arms.

I smirked and said, "You had to bring that up here?"

She nodded her head and said, "I just want to know who is Y/N and why you are writing her letters?"

Her father looked at me and said, "Are you cheating on my daughter?"

"No sir, " I said.

"Then who is Y/N?" her mother said.

I looked at my father and he said, "She was his previous girlfriend."

That hurt my heart when he said that. 

"You never mentioned her," Rina said.

"I didn't feel the need to," I said while sighing.

I felt like crying.

"And why didn't you feel the need to?"

I heard a familiar voice say and I turned my head. It was Y/N and she wore a gray fitted dress with black high heels. She looked beautiful, I felt a boner coming on.

She smiled while walking over and said, "Hello Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim."

My father smiled and hugged her. Coincidentally there was an empty seat next to me. I got up and pulled out the seat for her to sit down.

She smiled at me and took her seat. I sat down also. My heart was beating.

"And who may this be?" Rina's mother said.

She smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Tae Tae's fiance."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov

I looked around while smiling and said, "Hello, I'm Tae Tae's fiance."

"No you are not," said Rina, "I am."

I turned my head to Tae, "Then I am his stalker," I said while smiling.

I turned back to face the two families. 

"Hello who may you be?" I said to Rina's parents.

"We are the in-laws."

"Ah really? How are you qualified to be the Kim's in-laws?" I said while smirking.

I looked at Mr.Kim and he coughed and said, "How about we order something."

"Agreed," I said.

I turned to Rina and said, "So what do you like about Taehyung?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "His personality."

I chuckled and said, "That's a classic."

"What about you then?"

"His dick," I said while smiling.

"It's very big if you didn't know." 

She looked shocked but at the end Rina knew she was defeated.

I smirked to myself but then I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned to face Tae and he leaned over to my ear.

"Stop," he said.

"I'm only claiming what's mine," I whispered.

"Oh Mrs.Kim! My mother has told me a lot about you. She tells me you are an amazing person to be around," I said.

"Oh thank you, its always fun being with her. Tell her I said same to her," Mrs. Kim said.

"You can just tell me now," my mother said.

"Jennyyyy!!!" Mrs. Kim said while running over to her.

"Kennyyyyy!!!" my mother said.

They hugged and sat at a table on there own and began talking. All part of the plan.

"How you doing Robert," My father said while shaking Mr.Kim's hand.

Mr.Kim smiled and said, "I'm doing ok Frank."

I over at Rina's parents and said, "My apologizes, these are my parents, Jenny and Frank."

Rina's father coughed while the mother rolled her eyes.

I smiled to myself. 

"You amaze me," I heard a voice say in my ear.

I turned my head to look at Tae and he was smiling, I smiled as well.

"Rina," I said.

She snarled at me but soon said, "Yes?"

I pulled Tae towards me and kissed his cheek.

"I've had it!" She said.

She speed walked over to me and raised her hand at me. I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact but I never felt it.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung holding Rina's wrist while standing in front of me. He was protecting me.

"Don't touch her," he said.

My heart began to flutter.

"But, Tae," She said.

"Like I said, Don't. Touch. Her," he said then he snatched his hand back from Rina.

He turned around to me and asked if I was ok. I nodded my head.

"Rina," Tae said, "Let's cancel the engagement."

"What? No!" She said.

I looked over at my parents and they were in their own world talking to the Kims.

I smiled and walked over to Rina.

"You know," I said, "You will never beat me so I think you should leave."

"But!"

"Now."

She looked at both me and Tae then stormed out, her parents following.

I smiled to myself while Tae said, "I guess you got what you wanted."

I smiled and said, "Yea, now let's get married."

He smiled and said, "Ok Princess."