"What did you do?"

"That's confidential." Lou replied looking to the ground.

"Oh okay! Uh.. I can visit her for you. What do you need ?"

Lou thought for a minute, "Do you have anything I can hide myself with while I visit her?" Lou asked.

"Uhh. I don't know."

"I wish my house was here so I didn't have to go back to grab my disguise cloak."

"You have a cloak! I want one too!" Nolan looked at him. "I want to look cool and mysterious like you!"

"Nolan-" Lou facepalmed.

Lou dragged Nolan back off to his house in the institute.

"I never noticed how empty it is here now."

"Yeah.. everyone left.." Lou frowned.

"I'm sorry." Nolan frowned as well.

Lou looked at Nolan. "Why be sorry, I have this place all to myself now.. I never needed anyone anyways!" Lou looked forward, unlocking his house door.

Nolan looked at Lou sadly, as they entered his house.

"Welcome to my house Nolan." Lou started guiding him up to his bedroom.

Nolan was overwhelmed by all the pictures and statues of Lou, his face heated up a bit.

Lou opened his closet, full of all different suits, he knelt down and opened a secret compartment with a few different spying tools and outfits that were for the spy dolls when they worked for him.

Lou pulled out a black cloak, he put it on and put the hood over his face, the cloak covered his face.

Nolan looked at Lou as he passed him a black cloak that was neatly folded. "This isn't for our trip to Mandy. Just take it or whatever." Lou sighed.

Nolan jokingly put the cloak on and put the hood over his head and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Lou replied.

"We're cloak buds now!" Nolan smiled.

"Gosh you're immature-" Lou laughed a bit.

Nolan eventually took the cloak off after fooling around for a while.

Lou and him finally made it back to the village. Everyone now looked at Lou and Nolan, not terrified or disgusted, just curiously as they walked.

Nolan made his way to Mandy's new hair salon.

"Wait- Mandy is a hairstylist?" Lou whispered to Nolan.

"She also does makeovers, and runs a spa." Nolan laughed, "Didn't you catch on when I mentioned her?"

"I wasn't uh.. never mind." Lou rubbed the back of his neck as he entered the building.

Mandy sat at a desk playing with a pen.

Lou looked at her, feeling ashamed of himself.

"Hey Nolan! Who's this?" Mandy asked, referring to Lou.

Lou snapped a bit remembering he didn't think of a fake name.

"This is my friend." Nolan rubbed his arm smiling.

"Names aren't important right now~ I'm here with a request~" he leaned on the counter, changing his voice tone, and eyeing Mandy, flashing a white smile through his cloak.

Mandy looked at who she thought was stranger, "Oh— Uh..."

she quickly pulled herself together.

"What's your request, mystery client." She asked him.

"I'm here to get a sturdy wig, and brown eye contacts." He replied.

"Oh. Okay. What type of wig?" She asked him.

"Something.. orange.. no wait.." he had to think of the best possible colour that wasn't too similar to his.

"I want a red wig." He replied.

"Okay. Coming right up!" Mandy walked off into another room.

"Are you sure hiding your identity will be a good idea?" Nolan looked at Lou.

"People in film do it all the time, what could be the problem!" He looked back at him.

"Uhh. Do you not know how that works out??"

"Yeah obviously. It's totally successful." Lou replied.

Nolan took a deep breath, "Lou. In every identity hiding film the character ends up being pulled into a situation that involves their actual self, and/or gets revealed and breaks the love interests heart, AND/OR, ends up hurting all the people who know about their secret."

"Nolan.. I'm not in love with anyone, I don't need to feel bad— a-anyways.. this is me we're talking, I can pull off any situation~" he winked at Nolan.

"Well. I'll hope for the best." Nolan forced a smile.

"Mhm. Now that's the right attitude." Lou smirked.