Chapter 1

You sit at your desk, studying for your science test tomorrow. With your brain fried, you close your textbook, and switch on the tv. Adventure time. You flip through your usual channel selections but nothing catches your eye. You roll your eyes and flip back to Adventure time. You return to your bed and continue to watch.

11:10. You yawn and flip off your tv. "Man that would be cool." You say to yourself. "No school, no tests, no worries, nothing but friends and a whole lot of adventure." You say fixing your blanket. "Man, I wish I could live a life like adventure time" you say just as you clock switches to 11:11. You hear a small sound that sounds almost like a bell. You decide to ignore it, close your eyes and go to bed.

You rub your eyes as you wake. You sit up and stretch your back. You feel something small fall on top of your head, startling you. You look at the blanket in front of you and see a small acorn. You look around and see trees and birds. You're on top of your bed in a forest. You toss your blanket to the side and spring out of bed. 'This must be a dream' you thought. You walk to a near by tree and touch it. It's real. You turn around and see your bed has completely disappeared. You hear a small crackling sound followed by a growling noise behind you. You slowly turn and see a growling two headed black wolf. It eyes narrow on you and slowly opens it's mouth. You start to back away when it suddenly swings it's claws at you, gashing you in the side of your arm. You cover your arm and scream in pain as you turn and sprint away from it. It's footsteps run closely behind you, chomping at your feet. You dart to your right and stumble on a tree root. You lose your balance, tumbling down a hill. You grasp your bleeding knee and look behind you. The wolf springs from the top of the hill, landing in front of you. You grab a stone to your left and throw it at it. The wolf whimpers and runs at you. You grab a small dead branch and swing at it. The wolf gets hit and tumbles to it's side. You drop the branch and try to struggle to your feet. Your foot is wedged between two large rocks. You begin to cry as you try and break free. The wolf shakes it's head and rises to it's feet. It cracks it's head and stands on it's hind legs. You scream in terror and cover you eyes as it runs at you. Suddenly you hear voices. "Take this evil scum bag!!" You uncover your eyes as the wolf is dropped kicked in the side and flys to the ground. A young girl charges at the wolf stabbing it with her sword. The wolf whimpers in pain and then vanishes into black dust. "Hold on baby cakes, I'll get you out in a jiffy!" Another voice says. A small white cat with coffee colored spots and a large bushy tail approaches you. She tugs on the rock placed on top of your ankle. "Woah mama, you're reallg stuck in there!, Fionna baby! Mind giving me a hand?" She says beckoning the young girl. The girl races toward you and holds up her sword. She plunges it between the two rocks and lifts the rock with her weight. You pull your foot free and squirm backward. The girl pulls her sword away and swings it back to her bag. "Oh my glob, are you okay?" She says offering you a hand. She wears a white hat with long bunny ears attached to it, a blue shirt with a darker blue skirt, and a light and dark green backpack. You take her hand and rise to your feet. "Yeah I'm okay I guess just a few cuts" you say returning your hand to your open wound. " oh my goodness, look at you dear, here let's get you cleaned up." The cat says picking you up and placing you on her back. "I'm Fionna by the way, and this is cake" the girl says taking a seat next to you. "I'm (y/n)" you say faintly smiling. Cake starts moving, taking you out of the woods and further into unknown land.