Plothole 3) Oh the Drama!

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

I mean - 599 reads, 60 votes and 50 comments?! For EIGHT chapters?!

Not to mention 31 followers! *bliss*

So, for all you amazeballs people, I have pulled an update out of my arse!

---|||---

Plothole 3) Oh the Drama!

We have covered: irritating-as-shit forgiveness, too much bloody apologising, and now...

Melodrama at its fucking finest.

So let's set the scene for the unsuspecting reader. Your teenage female wolf (who is suspiciously similar to the last one) has entered the werewolf pack high school she always seems to attend, wildly excited because today is her birthday. She is going to find her mate.

After 10 seconds of leaving her car... whoomph. She is hit by the most amazing scent ever to be emitted by a vaguely male specimen. It is a heavenly mixture of (please select from: woods, earth, badboy aroma, aftershave, godly sweat, rainbow cum, vanilla, sugarplum, violets or morning dew).

Desperately, wandering in a daze, she follows the scent to the school's player and Alpha heir.

The shock.

He then makes faces of disgust and says something along the lines of "Oh no not you."

The horror.

Mr Badass-Sexy-Alpha-Jerk then rejects Miss Good-Girl-Mate and she runs off crying.

The Drama.

I'm terribly sorry to all you aspiring authors. You are trying desperately hard to capture our sympathy and draw us into your werewolf fiction. But...

I DONT CARE HOW FUCKING GOOD YOU ARE AT WRITING THIS SHITTY CLICHÉ PLOT IS SO OVERUSED IT'S AS DRAMATIC AS MY CAT PEEING IN A KITCHEN SINK. IT'S MELODRAMATIC. IT'S CRAP. IT IS SO OVERUSED I WANNA PUKE AND IT BLOODY WELL ISN'T DRAMATIC.

IT IS FUCKING PREDICTABLE AND ANTICLIMACTIC.

There. I said it. So suck it up, grow some balls, try not to take it to heart and write an ORIGINAL story that doesn't make me rant on a point I've ranted on before.

My readers are getting bored too, ya know!

So goodbye melodrama! The PurringWolf has now declared: subtle build ups are totally IN!

---|||---

Thank you my amazing felines and friends. You're support is amazing and you are all beautiful.

I'm truly sorry this update took so long. However, if this book reaches 70 votes total I update by Wednesday!

(If that isn't an incentive to vote, I'm gonna curl up in a ball and cry) (don't make me do that) (I'm just too fucking Awesome)

Love you all!

Purr in irritation together!

PretentiousFeline out!