DLWW Chapter 1

Chapter One: Newly Arrived Dog

Zuo Ning was being held in someone’s arms. This kind of candid position made him shy and want to bow his legs which had no fur that could cover up his balls. He even desperately tried to use the tail that he hasn’t been able to control. His legs were too short, his tail was too fine and not full enough, and after struggling several times without fruition, he had no choice but to give up.

  His sparkling black eyes were somewhat uneasy and looking about, only unwilling to look at the imposing man facing him at the moment. However, even if he wanted to look, the person in front of him would not give him more attention. After all, Zuo Ning was now just a little puppy without human rights, nevertheless a little puppy who this man was unable to bear and found troublesome.

  Lu Chenghe shelved the half-read book after bookmarking it. He raised his head to look at the nearby little puppy fawning over his mother who was holding the dog. With slightly sharp and harsh, cold eyes in addition to his exquisite appearance, even a married woman who was nearing fifty could not help but soften at this appearance.

  However, when he heard the request of his mother, he glanced at the small thing that could be pinched to death with one hand. Without the slightest bit of feelings, he coldly said: “If you leave it at home, naturally there would be a specialized person to feed it. If you are not at ease, make the steward invite a professional dog caretaker. When you come back, I promise you will see a healthy dog.”

  Hearing the refusal in her son’s words, Mother Lu lifted the little puppy by its little butt with one hand and brought it back to her arms. The well-maintained egg-shaped face rubbed against the fluffy white fur of the little puppy. Looking her son’s way, “But like that, Little Pudding will become the dog of someone else’s family. Whoever is good to it, accompanies it to play, feeds it, and raises it is its master. Baby, just help your mother for a while. Little Pudding recognizes you better than the servant or dog caretaker who feeds it.”

  Speaking while smoothing out the little puppy’s fur with incomparable love, she let out a helpless sigh: “Although your auntie Wen Pei was powerful, she really loved the one of surname Wan. I used to see Wan as a good and honest surname but the result was unexpected. He had a black heart and unexpectedly had such a big illegitimate child. Now, your auntie Wen Pei has divorced. When she says that she wants to go out and relieve her boredom, naturally your mother has to accompany her. This Little Pudding who has only existed for a few days is not yet mature, and it’s not possible to toss it aside to a servant. Baby, just help your mother look after it for a short while, okay? Little Pudding is very well behaved. Not noisy nor troublesome nor disobedient, and you also don’t need to do much. When you have time, play with it. At meal times, give it some food to eat. Slowly, it will know that you are its owner and it won’t be concerned with the servants.”

  Hearing the words not noisy, not troublesome, and particularly obedient, Lu Chenghe was very doubtful and glanced at the white furball. In Sanxia, that family’s reputation was enormous as they have always been a prominent household specialized in professional demolition. Though Samoyeds are not as stupid as other dog breeds, there was absolutely no relationship between them and the words not noisy, not troublesome, and very obedient.

  Mother Lu wanted to continue to tell her son how obedient Little Pudding is, but the steward knocked on the door and said that the car is ready. Mother Lu ruthlessly and directly moved the little puppy from her arms into her son’s arms, not allowing any refusal: