uh, no one?

but mark wouldn't believe that lie which is why he turned around and had his brows furrowed after seeing only one student reading a book behind him. ❝why were you looking at xiaojun?

okay.❞ the younger decided to be honest and gave mark one sweet smile. ❝i may or may not find him attractive.

calm your dic—

renjun is going to slice you when he hears you cursing in front of me.

dictionary of organs.❞ mark finished with a smile before continuing. ❝you are already taken for god's sake.

can't i admire someone even when taken?

the older raised a brow at him. ❝have you ever heard of being loyal?

do you even know that meaning to that?❞ jaemin said back, his turn to raise his brow at mark.

not thinking of another smart comeback, mark ended with a sigh. ❝anyways, xiaojun is already taken by hendery and yangyang so don't even try.

jaemin's jaw then dropped at the information he received from mark. ❝i thought he has feelings for chenle.

what?❞ even mark was shocked to hear about it.

turning their attentions to xiaojun, he watched him intently and the boy was just reading a book, laughing at funny parts but being serious after.

is there even someone loyal living in this world we are in?

🎮

mark.

the said male blinked and just noticed how close their faces are. not like he is complain, he is internally liking it. he wanted for donghyuck to stay that close for a very long time but seeing that mark has snapped back from his senses, donghyuck sighed and went back sitting by the other end of the sofa.

you were looking at me.❞ donghyuck said, playing with the joystick he had in hand. ❝do i have something on my face?

beauty.

hearing that made donghyuck's ears twitch and he had thought that he heard wrong. ❝w-what?

not even denying that he said it, mark gathered the confidence to say it again. ❝beauty, that's what made me look at you.

w-whatever.❞ donghyuck stuttered, hating himself for that. ❝you focus on the game, it's the third time of you losing.

isn't that great?❞ he didn't mind losing to the game, what he minded and cared the most was winning donghyuck's heart back once again.

okay mark.❞ the tanned male paused the game and turned to face mark who's eyes are still on him. donghyuck was honestly having a hard time not getting affected by those heart eyes of him. ❝you're acting weird.

mark didn't say anything and just continued to admire the living masterpiece sitting on the sofa with him.

you're spacing out again.❞ he didn't mean to pout but it came it out that way. ❝what are you thinking about?

a smile then made its way to mark's lips as he was once more confident to answer this. ❝you.

eh?

i'm thinking about you.

feeling his cheeks heating up, donghyuck put his eyes back on the flat screen infront of them and continued the game they are playing. completely destroying mark's character and winning again for the last round, donghyuck placed the joystick down and stood up from the sofa.

mark stood up the next second and held donghyuck's arm to prevent him from going anywhere.

let go of me! i'm going to sleep.❞ donghyuck turned to face mark and it was a mistake to do so.

their faces were then dangerously close and they had their eyes looking at each other. the next moment, they didn't even notice theirselves inching towards each other and their lips slowly parting.

just when they had thought of connecting their lips after for so long, mark's phone just had to ring and making the two go back to reality.

donghyuck moved away quickly and shrugged mark's hand from his arm. ❝it's late, i'm sleeping.

and donghyuck left the living room after, leaving mark standing there being frustrated.

going to his phone, he couldn't get anymore frustrated after seeing the caller's idea to who just called him and ruined the moment he has been wanting to have.

na fucking jaemin!

t b c