Jonah POV-

Ella and hannah stayed over last night. Now we were all in the lounge watching scooby doo. Yea scooby doo. It was jacks choice obviously. "We better get going soon hannah we still have to pack" ella says across the room to hannah. "Where are you guys going?" Daniel asks. "Minnesota" hannah says. "Woah" zach says. "We are going to our school reunion" ella says.

"Are you not going jonah?" Corbyn asks. "Nope" i say. I would go but i just dont know. "You should go" hannah says. "Yea sure esther is going" ella says. "And Hayleys going" zach says. "Stop trying to convince me" i say. "Yet you keep convincing Hayley to come back here and you wont even go visit her" ella says. "How do you know that?" I ask hesitantly. "Hayley tells us everything, most of the time" hannah says.

"Jonahs face when he heard that" corbyn laughs. "Yea hes just like oh shit they know my secrets" jack laughs. "Shut up" i laugh. "Its fine we all know you have a thing-" Daniel says before i cover his face with a pillow."911 jonah is attacking daniel" jack says quickly pulling out his phone with everyone laughing. "But seriously you should go" daniel says laying across the seat.

"You know what, we arent doing anything this weekend, i should go see my family and go to the reunion" i say. They all start cheering. "You might want to go pack because we leave tonight" ella says. "Dont you need a plane ticket" i say confused. "Aw now he cant go" jack sighs sarcastically. "Would you idiots shut up" hannah shouts and we turn to her.

"Hayleys dad is letting us take the jet" hannah says. "Aw cool" daniel shouts. "No one and i mean no one tell my family or Hayley im coming" i say before walking to my room to pack a small bag.

Hayley POV-

"Yes finally we found the perfect dress" i say sitting on the chair in the fitting room. "That drained my energy" esther says sitting beside me. We both laugh. "Lunch?" "Lunch" i say.

esthergrace__: your vibe attracts your tribe

@ Hayley_casey

Comments:

Mommamarais: you got sorted then 😂

Esthergrace__: it took a while but yes

Hayley_casey: 🤪🤟

Jonahmarais: 🙃

______________________________________

"We found THE dress" esther says to my mum as we walk into the kitchen. "And it took you to five to find it" mum laughs. "We possibly did other things" i laugh. "Lets see it then" mum says. We took it out and put it on my bed. "Aw thats beautiful" she says putting an arm around my waist.