Chapter 1

Hey guys so before we start, I just wanted to let you all know that this is my first time putting the reader so many boys. So don't expect it to be good. And this is my second Yandere X Reader so bare with me. Please! Ok well that it if not I'll tell you at the bottom. See ya! Enjoy~
*****************************************

You was woken up by your stupid alarm clock going off. You groaned and then smashed the stupid thing to make it shut up. After you got dressed which you wore F/C t-shirt and a pair shorts since it's summer. And it's like 300 degrees out there. And you could tell that just by looking outside. You sighed and then went down stairs. It was your first day of your new school so you have to make a good impression. Right?

New school, new start! I hope....I think....Damn I'm worrying too much I'll be fine....Maybe!

You walked into your kitchen and made breakfast. Once you ate your breakfast you brushed your hair and teeth and then packed your phone, earphones. Everything that you needed. And then left.

While walking you saw that the street was quite. You loved it but you also felt lonely. You shock your head to get rid of any thoughts that would make you nervous. You was going to be fine. You always are. So why bother worrying now?

When you reached school you went to find the office but got a bit lost. You bumped into someone and fell on your ass. When you looked up you saw a boy with black hair and deep purple eyes. He wore a black leather jacket, a collar? Around his neck which was also black, gray t-shirt and black jeans. Your eyes widened. We was pretty cute.

He reached out a hand to help you put and you took it. You smiled at him and then bowed. "Sorry for bumping into you...."

"My name is Kirito Yamiko. Call me Kirito." He said with a small smile on his face. "It's my fault I should have watched where I was standing." He told you.

You shocked your head at him and then smiled. He looked down and saw you holding a piece of paper. "My name is Y/N   L/N by the way." You told him. He looked into to your eyes and he nodded at you.

He could tell that you were lost and then held out his hand. "I'll show you to the office if you want." He told you. Your eyes sparkled and then you nodded your head at him. The both of you walked through the halls and you finally got to the principals office. "Thank you again Kirito." You said to him. He nodded his head and then smiled before leaving.

You knocked on the door and waited for the two words, "come in." Once you heard them you walked through the door and then looked at the principal. He was tall and had bark brown hair. He seems friendly anyway. You walked up to his desk and he smiled at you. "You must be Y/N L/N. Welcome. Here is your schedule and I will show you the way to your first class." He told you. You smiled and then bowed to him.

Along the way the Principal showed you around and then you went to the classroom. You walked in and the principal told the teacher about your situation. "Right well Y/N. You can sit next to Kirito at the back." He told you. You turned your head to see the person that he was pointing to. Your eyes widened and a smile creeped onto your face as soon as you saw him.

You walked over and pulled out your chair. Kirito was looking at you with a smile on his face. The teacher told you that they were doing a test and for you to just sit there and do whatever you want. So you looked around you then saw that Kirito was done with his test so you grabbed a piece of paper and started to write.

(Italic you bold Kirito)

Hey missed me?

You passed him the paper and heard his laugh a little when he read it. He nudged you and then passed the paper back to you.

Totally.

That made you smile.

Aw why thank you~

Lol.

How was the test?

Easy. I always pass on these things there are just questions on the book we have been reading just to make sure we all have been paying attention.

Alright smarty pants no need to rub it in. I get it your smart!

You heard a laugh from his again. You saw from the corner of your eye that he was smiling and shaking his head. He then started to write on the piece of paper.

What have you got next?

Science. You?

Science, who have you got?

Miss Smith.

Oh well your right next to my class anyway. So I can show you. If you want?

Please~

Ok.

You looked at him and then smiled. He smiled back and then you put your pen on the paper and started to write again.

Your so nice! Thank you.

Np and I'm not.

Yes you are! Oh I got a question.

Yeah?

If you could be a drink what one?

Again you heard him laugh quietly then heard him writing.

Monster.

Really!? I would be a 7 up.

Yes really. And why?

Because I'm over 7 duh!

You heard him laughs and the bell rang. He was packing everything away and you was waiting for him. He was still laughing a bit. You smiled at him, he was cuter when he laughed. He calmed down and then turned to you. He started to laugh even more. You just looked at him and then he calmed down for real. You and him was walking to your next class. He was telling you about what the test was about. And the book.

You laughed since he seemed really bummed because it was history and it was a history book. Then you finally reached your class.

"Well this is your class have fun. Don't blow the class up. I can hear you." He told you.

You giggled at him and then nodded your head at him. "Ok. Thanks. Oh and Kirito."

"Yeah?"

"Don't forget me~!"

You walked in and you heard Kirito laugh a bit then he must have walked into his class since you could barely hear him now.

*****************************************
That's one down! Go me....I think this is going so good so far. Way about you guys?

Thank for reading.

Bye for now

To be Continued!