{Sebastian Stan- Meeting him for the first time}

"Next in line?" The man in a black cap called up and looked at the person in front of you. The girl in front of you let out a squeal and practically ran up to get the autographs she desired. You were looking through your 'crush' book and ripping out all the pages that were stupid. 'The rock'? Seriously? You ripped it out and closed your journal. You were standing in a line at San Diego's comic con. The line was for autographs from the Avengers including Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Mackie, Jeremy Renner, and your favorite, Sebastian Stan. I hope they don't laugh at me. You thought. You were up all night perfecting the Winter Soldier cosplay costume that you've been creating for the past 3 months. It had a black leather jacket with one sleeve, black army pants with thigh holsters and straps, fingerless gloves, black army boots, a real metal arm (really heavy), and it was finished with some dark eyeshadow. You took a shaky breath and tried counting down from 100.

"Next in line?" The man called again. It took exactly 5 seconds before you realized that he was talking to you. The woman before you was on to the very last, Sebastian. You walked up to Robert Downey Jr. and he was busy laughing with Scarlett. He grabbed his red ballpoint pen and signed his name. Then he passed the book to Scarlett. She looked up at you for a second and asked for your name. You told her and she jotted it down. She wrote, "Nice costume, Y/N." Then she signed her name in fancy curly letters. She smiled and slid it down to Mackie. You walked over to him. He and Jeremy were in a heated argument so you waited. Then Anthony glanced over at me, gave Jeremy the bird and grabbed his green pen. He signed his name and gave me a smirk. Then Jeremy signed it as quickly as possible. Then he threw it down the table and started yelling at Anthony again. Chris was next. He was sitting right next to Sebastian Stan. Your breath hitched in your throat. Chris looked up from reading something to Sebastian as soon as he saw you in his peripheral vision. He asked you my name and you told him. He wrote, "You're costume is cool! But dressing up as Captain America would've been cooler." Then he signed his name and gave it to Seb. Chris looked at me for a little longer and said, "Is that a real metal arm?" That got Sebastian's attention and he looked up at the arm.

"Haha, yeah." You chuckled. "Do you want to see it?" He said, "Sure, if that's okay with you." You nodded and twisted the knob hidden in one of the plates and the arm popped off. You handed it to him and he nearly dropped it. "Holy shit, this weighs at least 10 pounds!" He gasped. Sebastian grabbed it and lifted it. "Damn, you just walk around in this?" He looked at you with wide eyes. "Yeah, it's not too bad. It's 15 pounds. I make up for it by carrying around a 15 weight around my house later." You started to feel embarrassed. You sounded like you were bragging.

Sebastian gave it back to you still in shock. You popped it back on. He then grabbed his blue ballpoint pen and scribbled some stuff down. You couldn't see what he was writing. Then he flipped a page. You started to panic. You didn't get to check the other pages. He saw something and smirked at you. You felt your cheeks heat up."So...Loki is higher on the list than me?" He teased feigning hurt. You didn't notice that you left the page about who was your favorite to least. The highest was Tom Hiddleston then Sebastian. Lowest was actually Zac Effron. Not all your celebrity crushes were Marvel stars. You smiled sheepishly at him and nervously laughed, "I'll have to change the list."

"You better." He teased and gave back the book closed. You took it from him and thanked him with a big smile. Then he did the most unexpected thing. He stood up and hugged you. It was everything you ever dreamed it would feel like. His arms were tight around your upper waist and he nuzzled his head into your neck. You instantly wrapped your arms around his neck and sighed into the hug, Then he whispered 'goodbye' and you left the place with a huge smile on your face.

As soon as you reached your car, you flipped to the page where he signed his name and read,

"Y/N, you looked amazing dressed as me. I think you're very beautiful and obviously strong. Don't ever change. I'd love to get to meet you again. So here's my number. Please call me soon. Sincerely, Sebastian S." Then his number was written underneath. Your eyes were widened as you read the last part. You let out a little breathy laugh and a huge smile took over your features. As soon as you got home, you sent a quick message to the number he gave you. You were giddy as heck as your fingers danced over the letters.

"Hi Sebastian. I got your note. I'd love to meet up. ~ The girl with the metal arm."

It wasn't long after you sent it when your phone lit up, indicating that you had a new message to read.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked my story! Don't forget to comment. PM's are open if you want to request a story! Don't forget to hit that little star on the way out! -xoxo MarvelFangirl