20-25

☆, 020 chapter autumn harvest
Qin dynasty washed the bowl, put things back in place, walked out of the kitchen, saw the thunder iron sitting at the table, one-handed poles, the head drooping, holding eyes The alcohol on his body drifted with the wind.
He took the green salt to the outside of the house, kneeling on the ground, snoring, feeling the silence around him, and his heart was quiet. Moving out is a good start.
Later, he went to the room and took a clean shirt and sipped hot water into the tub. Without a bathroom, he could only take it out, put the tub outside the house, took off his clothes, and comforted himself with a breath, before he secretly added some spring water to the water, which was particularly comfortable before. The hard work of the road is not worth mentioning.
Lei Tiezhu opened his eyes and listened to the sound of the outside water. His eyes were like waves in the old well, and I didn't know what to think.
After the shower, Qin Hao was refreshed, and the water was poured. He stretched a lazy waist easily. "I have to sleep first. There is hot water in the pot, which should be enough for you."
"Well. Today, passing through rice fields, rice Can be harvested." Thunder Railway.
I can see that Lei Tie is still very awake. Qin Lan said his thoughts. "I think we should buy the house site first, so we can plant some vegetables in the nearby vegetable fields. Otherwise, we will be two months later. I have to pay for food and eat it."
Lei Tie is preparing to go to the kitchen and turn around. "Go early tomorrow."
Qin did not ask where he was going to buy, nodded and entered the room.
Lei Tie looked at the two mugs placed side by side in the kitchen, stood for a moment, picked up the one without the water to go to the mouth.
After cleaning himself, he plugged the door latch, blew the oil lamp, and returned to the room. Qin Hao closed his eyes and lay on the side of the bed, licking the edge of the bed. He didn't care. He opened the quilt and went to bed, facing the Qin dynasty lying on his side. Because he knows that when the little guy is asleep, he will automatically squeeze into his arms.
This feeling, Qin Hao sleep very comfortable, no dreams overnight, until naturally wake up. The window was bright, and the sun came in from the cracks in the curtains, silently.
Outside the house, Huo Huo's sharpening sound was heard. When Lei Tie did not know when he got up, he was sitting in front of a sharpening stone and carefully grinding a sickle.
The sun cast a shadow on his forehead, making his angular face a little softer. Qin Hao stayed for a few seconds before returning to God.
"Sorry, I am late. I am going to make breakfast now." Qin Hao was a little embarrassed, scratching a messy hair, and coughing, relieved convulsions.
Lei Tie looked at him, shook his head and continued to sharpen the knife. "I will go to the field first."
Qin Zhen had wanted to ask about the house site. He thought that it was important to collect the rice and swallow the problem back. "I am very quick. Just go and give you a meal. Right, how can I just have a sickle?"
"I can do it alone." Lei Tie stood up.
There are other things to do in Qin and Qin. I think that he and Lei Tie have only one paddy field. They can use one day to get the power of Lei Tie. They don't insist on helping. Looking at the next day, it's estimated to be nine o'clock. In the kitchen, use wheat flour to make a half-thick liquid. Add chopped green onion, salt, minced meat and eggs. After mixing evenly, spread a few fragrant chopped green onion patties. Leave three for yourself and the remaining seven rolls. Put it in a bowl, cover it and put it in a small basket. After thinking about it, he found a clean water tank with cold water, locked the door, sent rice to Lei Tie, and held a green onion cake in his hand. He ate while walking.
Heaven is beautiful, and the sun is empty. In the golden rice fields, there are farmers everywhere who are bending over to harvest rice. As they swiftly and skillfully waved the sickle, they poured the rice down and quickly became tall. The season of harvest is most afraid of rain, no one is chatting, everyone is racing against time. Only a few rice fields in the rice fields matured slightly later. From a distance, a piece of golden yellow is like a fluffy carpet.
The people in the field heard the movements on the field and looked up. Qin Lan returned with a polite smile and nodded. A good attitude will give him a smile; if he has a bad attitude, he will quickly bow his head.
Qin Yu did not care about it, and soon went to the "home" rice field, and saw that the rice in this acre field had been cut by one-fifth, which was very unexpected.
Lei Tie was bending over and busy, scooping a sickle and cutting a large amount of rice, squinting at the rear and seeing the Qin dynasty, the indifference in the scorpion faded a few points.
Qin Lan waved, "Iron brother, eat first."
Next to the rice field, a veteran in his early fifties is carrying two young men to grab rice. Seeing the Qin dynasty, the old man smiled a few times, "Lei Tiejia, what good food for the thunder iron?"
Qin Hao found that the person is Lizheng, some surprises. In the ancient countryside, it can be said that Li is the parents of the villagers, and is in a good relationship with Li, which can reduce a lot of trouble. Is Lei Daqiang and Du's confused or stupid? It was a surprise to give them the rice fields that were adjacent to them.
He walked over quickly. "Is Li Zhongzhen busy? I didn't expect our two fields to be adjacent. It's a coincidence. I don't have to worry about the troubles in the future. I made some chopped green patties. If Zheng Shu and the two big brothers don't give up, try it?"
Li Zhengshu quickly replied, "How is this so interesting? No need to use it."
His two sons have smelled the scent and couldn't help but glance at the basket.
Qin Lan made a look at Lei Tie.
Lei Tie took the basket and took the bowl out. He personally took out three cakes and handed them to Li Zheng. "Li Zhongzheng, taste, do it yourself, not worth anything."
Li was just putting his hand on the clothes. After picking up the green onion patties, I took two of them to the two sons and took a bite. The egg was long and the meat was rich and fragrant. They complemented each other and nodded. "Good. Lei Tiejia's good craft."

☆, 021 A bucket of gold - manual pasta machine (1)
"Li Zhengzheng won the prize." Qin Hao looked at the rice in Zhengtian, praised, "Uncle is a good farmer, look at this rice is full of rice, this year must have A good harvest." This is actually insincere, this rice is much worse than it was seen in previous lives.
"Ha ha ha..." I was laughing in the air, and I knew that Qin Hao was saying good things, but it was so simple to say that people listened to the heart. "Where, where is your family?" It's good."
Qin Qian's modest sentence, no longer talks with Li Zheng, the so-called catching is not a sale, this sentence is also used in interpersonal communication is also a truth, if the words are too much, it seems hypocritical.
Lei Tie ate the chopped green patties. When they finished speaking, they asked: "Have you eaten?"
Qin said: "No. I will go back and give you food at noon."
" Send to the Sun Valley." The shovel saw Lei Xiangren striding to the side, and put the basket in the arms of
Qin Yu , "Go back." Qin Yu also saw Lei Xiangren, took the basket and left. He didn't have a good impression on Lei Xiangren. He wouldn't deal with him if he didn't deal with him. Lei Tie was the brother of Lei Xiangren, and he was wronged.
A few steps away, he turned back and revealed a sympathetic smile to Lei Tie.
Lei Tie is inexplicable, and he slightly lifted his chin.
Qin Yu guessed that he was urging himself to go, smiled, stepped up, and went home leisurely.
Li is looking at the situation here, shaking his head secretly, eating the chopped green onion patties in three or two, and continuing to cut rice.
"Brother, Dad, let me ask you to harvest rice."
"Rice also confiscated my family's finished."
"When you have ended on this field in the past."
"Do not go, while also grind Valley."
......
Qin Mian Going far away, I also vaguely heard Lei Xiangren's unquestionable tone and Lei Tie's indifferent response, silently laughing, secretly praising Lei Tie: Good!
When he got home, he filled his stomach and washed the clothes of the two people. Then he found a green bamboo raft between the two trees in front of the house. The two heads of the bamboo raft were placed on a tall tree raft. Tightly tied.
This must be the "clothing rope" made by Lei Tie.
Qin Yan's mouth involuntarily floated a smile, dried his clothes, and returned to the room to start his "first barrel gold plan".
There are two main things that he used to do best in the past, one is farming, and the other is food. In such a backward era, it is hard work to make food in the ground, and it is impossible to make any big money. He can only start with food.
Because of the rush of time, yesterday in the town, he only strolled around, and found the first business opportunity - manual pasta machine. He deliberately counted that there are more than twenty pasta shops in the town. Their noodles are made this way: first, the dough is good, then the dough is rolled into thin slices, and then the noodles are cut into pieces by skilled knife. One piece. This is not only tired, but also hard work. He believes that if he makes a manual pasta machine, he will definitely sell it.
Qin Hao found yesterday to stick the window with the remaining paper, took out the pencil from the space, and by memory, painted the parts of the manual pasta machine in the same way, including the container for placing the dough, the handle, and the template with several small holes on it. Wait. The principle of the manual pasta machine is also simple to say, mainly by extrusion, and somewhat similar to the pump. Place the dough in the fuselage, hold the handle down and press it out from the holes in the bottom, and the dough turns into noodles. If you want to eat spaghetti, use a small hole in the bottom plate. If you want to eat lasagna, you can use a large hole in the bottom plate, which is very convenient.
After the painting, it was confirmed that Qin Hao put the drawings together, took out the rags bought yesterday, found the manual sewing machine from the space, and sewed several pairs of socks. After doing it, he compared it. He felt a little loose, and he sewed two straps at the sock. He was tied like a legging to prevent the slip. The shape of the socks is ugly, but the stitches are fine. Even if Lei Tie saw it, he would only think that he was good at needlework, and he would not think that he had a cheat.
He washed several pairs of socks and hung them on the bamboo poles outside.
Looking at the sun, it is almost noon.
Qin Lan took some vegetables directly from the space, prepared lunch, made green pepper shredded pork with the remaining lean meat yesterday, and made a leek omelet and cold eggplant. The amount of Lei Tie was large. He used the big soup bowl to fill the rice. He also dialed the three dishes to the bowl, and used the plate to buckle and put it in the basket. The same water was used to fill the cold water.
The vegetables in the space are delicious, and Qin Yu has wiped out all the remaining dishes. He has made two fullnesses and lifted the basket to deliver the rice to Lei Tie.
The sunbathing field is the one that he used to grill corn with Lei Tie. It covers an area of ​​one and a half and is divided into eight blocks of similar size. When Qin Lan arrived, the villagers wore straw hats and were busy with the sun. Some are rapidly spreading out the rice that has just been picked up and preparing to thresh the grain. The fast-moving Zhuang households are already rushing to pull the stone and rolling it, swaying the whip, and occasionally making a sorghum sip; Several villagers put the threshed grain into the bag, because there are others waiting to use the sunbathing field; under the grass beside the sunbathing field, three sweaty men sat in the shade, while the mouth I ate a meal and chatted loudly.
There are more than 20 people on the sun-baked field. Somehow, Qin Hao saw the lone iron in the corner of the sun-drenched field.

☆, 022 chapter six hundred pounds of rice
around the mine iron, placed a bundle of rice tied with a straw-woven rope, he untied the rope to spread the rice spread on the ground. The sweat on the cheeks rolled down one by one, disappeared into the rice, and the naked and strong arms shone in the hot sun.
Not far away, standing a few idle women are chatting, hanging baskets on their arms, and Jo Mo also came to give meals to their men.
Another four or five crops gathered together to eat and spoke aloud.
"Old Liu, your family only cut the rice in the south of the village in the morning? That field is less than seven points. I saw you in the morning and went to the Sun Valley for seven or eight cars. The harvest is good! They are all folks in the township. If you have any recipes for farming, you can hide them."
The other man was irritated by him and sneered, saying: "Whoever knows the third brother in Shili Ba Village? You usually like to wander in the 'others' field. If I have a secret recipe, can I win you? "The
other few people heard the words, laughing and laughing, not interjecting, to see the two people bickering.
The person who spoke earlier
laughed . "Look at what you said. Don't you just walk around when you are bored?" The people laughed louder, and the three brothers thought about what they thought, and they all knew it.
Qin Hao glanced at him, did not see the acquaintance, went directly to the Lei Tie.
"Iron brother, eat first."
"Yeah." Lei Tie followed him to the dwarf willow tree next to the Sun Valley, and took the basket in his hand.
Qin Hao loves to clean, can't understand the sweat on his face, take out the jug in the basket, "I am pouring water, you wash your face."
Lei Tie nodded and took off the new face towel hanging on his neck. Soaked in cold water, wiped your face and neck, and rubbed your hands, and suddenly it was much cooler.
Lei Tie sat on a bundle of rice on the spot, uncovering the lid, and seeing the dish in the bowl. The black cockroach dyed a bit of concealed warmth. "Have you eaten?"
"Eat." Qin Hao is by his side. Sit down and sneak around.
This sun-drenched farm is located on the edge of the village. It is very open and the surrounding trees are not dense. It can see the scenery in all directions. In the field, people are busy transporting the cut rice to the sunbathing yard. Some people use the cow to pull the cart. Some people use the donkey to pull the cart. More people rely on the shoulders to pick them up. They use a strong pole and hung on one side. A bundle of heavy rice trembled with trepidation on the shoulders as the pace progressed. Despite the tiredness, the villagers still have a satisfying smile on their faces. This year's harvest is slightly better than in previous years. Although there are a lot of talents to be paid, there are still some left, and they can eat a few white rice in their own way.
Qin Lan turned back and asked Lei Tie. "We have no animal power in our family. Is it necessary to borrow someone else?"
Lei Tie eats a leeks omelette, full of mouthful of fragrant, "more porridge. If I can't borrow, I will pull the stone myself."
Qin Hao was shocked and opened his mouth, and did not know what to say. Pulling by manpower? His gaze drifted toward a free stone roll on the edge of the sun. This thing is at least four or five hundred pounds, even if you can pull it, you can be exhausted. At this time, he felt that their family was poor and there was no room and no car. Don't look at this is ancient, the car is also divided into three or six, etc., the car is equivalent to a modern tricycle, the oxcart is equivalent to a modern car, the carriage is equivalent to the modern BMW class. Qin Hao's goal in this life has been increased by one – buying a car. Not to buy "BMW", there is a tricycle.
Zhang Dashuan carried a large bowl of public, while eating a big mouth, while striding over. He was followed by a black-faced young man in his early twenties. He was handsome and handsome, and his body was thin and tall. He also had a large black porcelain bowl in his hand. He dialed the rice in his mouth and made a loud chewing sound.
"Iron, what to eat delicious?"
"Zhang Ge." Qin Hao got up and said hello.
Zhang Dashuan introduced Qin Qin to the young people around him. "This is my neighbor, Wu enemy."
"The scorpion is good." Wu enemy smiled, his eyes stalked into the Lei Tie bowl, very lively look, "Iron brother, scorpion What kind of food are you giving? You will smell the fragrance when you are old."
Several women on the field saw this scene and whispered.
"Zhang Dashuan and Wu Enemy are not stupid? Who are Lei Tie and Qin Lan? They are still going to join them."
The woman who spoke was glanced at by her man. "The things of others are going to worry you." "
Thunder iron moved the bowl in the direction of Zhang Dashuan. "My daughter-in-law made green pepper shredded pork, leek omelet and cold eggplant."
He ate Sven, and there were still a lot of dishes in the bowl.
Qin Lan looked at Zhang Dashuan and Wu Enfu bowls in a quiet manner. There were two salted eggs peeled off in the Zhang Dasuo bowl. The Wu enemy bowl was light green vegetables, but it was also seen that more oil was put.
Zhang Dashui unknowingly took a chopsticks from the Lei Tie Bowl and took a chopsticks with green peppers. He looked at Wu's eyes but was embarrassed to look at it. He laughed and squatted down, all of them were family members, and they didn't pay attention to food. No words, "Iron, how is your rice ready to be crushed?" He said while looking at Wu Enemies intentionally or unintentionally.
Wu Enlai looked at the stalled rice, and his eyes brightened. He waited for Lei Tie to answer and rushed to open his mouth. "Iron brother, our family's rice has only been cut a little and half. After the crushing, it will not be milled. In the afternoon, Then cut. You can use our family's donkey to use it."
Qin Yusheng was afraid of the iron and iron, and took the bowl in his hand and handed it to the Wu enemy. "Thank you. If you don't give up, try it."
"Do not dislike, Don't give up. Really incense! Thank you, iron brother, thank you." Wu enemy smiled and stretched the chopsticks, but not too much, with a little green pepper shredded pork and a small piece of leek omelet.
Lei Tie also kept the action of the left hand holding the bowl, looking at Qin Hao, his eyes with two points of helplessness, and a hint of connivance.
Zhang Dashuan saw the score clearly, quickly regained his gaze and bowed his head to eat.
"Eat." Qin Hao returned the bowl to Lei Tie, took a picture of his shoulders and comforted, and generously said, "If you like it, do these three dishes at night."
Lei Tie nodded and left The vegetables and rice are stirred together and eaten without delay.
Qin Lan had a good impression on Wu En, the young man. "Wu Enemy, thank you so much today. After waiting for the farm, I and Tie brother invite you to eat."
Wu enemy waved, "not worth anything, anyway, my family The donkey is idle and idle."
"That's it." Qin Hao insisted.
Wu Qin will no longer quit, and nodded happily. "That would be more respectful than death. I heard Zhang Ge said that the craftsmanship is good, I have a good fortune."
" I will also have trouble with Zhang Ge." Said. He did not see that Zhang Dashui intended to help.
Zhang Dashuan and Lei Tie have a good relationship. They are too polite to be hypocritical. They laughed and said, "That is good."
Zhang Dashuan and Wu Enfu hurriedly left after eating, and continued to be busy in the afternoon.
Lei Tie ate the food and drank half of the water.
"Go back. Sun."
Qin did not immediately get up, but asked: "When is the busy time here?"
Lei Railway: "Up to two hours."
Qin Hao tempted to ask: "Where are you?"
Lei Tie whispered: "We will take care of ourselves."
Qin Hao nodded with satisfaction in his heart. "I will go back and clean up. I will help you later."
"No." Lei Tie looked at the sun and refused.
Qin Hao did not say anything on his mouth. He had his own idea, went home to wash the pot and bowl, locked the door, made a straw hat with bamboo, took the food basket by the way, and went to the sun drying field. He also does not want to basking in the sun, but since he and Lei Tie are temporarily a family, they must bear certain responsibility for this family, otherwise he will not be confident enough to live.
When the Wu enemy's family finished the donkey, Lei Tie took the donkey and pulled the stone to start the rice degranulation. After the stone roll was crushed several times on the rice, Qin Qin turned the rice over with the Yang fork and continued to crush. So many times, after nearly an hour, Lei Tiecai stopped, took over the Yang fork in the hands of Qin Yu, picked up the rice straw, and the grain on the top had all fallen off. He nodded to Qin Hao and took the donkey to leave.
The rice straw after threshing becomes straw, and it can be used as firewood or as feed. Qin Yu used the Yang fork to pick up all the straw and pile it to one side. At the same time, he had to shake a few times to ensure that all the grains in the straw were shaken off. Then he brushed the bamboo into a pile.
After the return of the iron, use the raft to raise the valley. The wind blew in the air, and the dust and straw debris in the millet blew away with the wind, leaving only the clean grain.
Their one-acre rice finally harvested six hundred kilograms of rice and was filled with five hemp bags. After drying, it is probably more than 400 kilograms, which is too low for modern society, but it is not bad for this era.
Lei Tie easily picked up the sack and transported it five times to move the grain home. The straw is all bundled and shipped back.
At the last mile, the two went to Leijia's vegetable garden to pick up some dishes.
Lei Tie took clean clothes and went to the river to take a bath. Qin Lan was washed in hot water at home and started to have dinner.
The dishes in the evening were exactly the same as at noon, except that there was no lean meat, and the green pepper shredded pork became a green pepper pork belly.
Lei Tie seems to have to eat back at noon, and eat a lot. The green peppers are very spicy, but they are very hot, and both of them are very satisfying.
After the meal, the sun will fall.
"I have something to discuss with you." Qin said while cleaning up the tableware.
"What?" Lei Tie looked at the socks on the bamboo poles outside the house.

☆, 023 chapter first barrel gold - manual pasta machine (2)
Qin Hao put the bowl into the kitchen, wiped his hand out, took out the drawings and handed it to Lei Tie, "This is my 'manual pasta machine'."
Manual pasta machine? Lei Tie looked at the piece of paper with a puzzled look. First of all, he felt that the strokes were very delicate. I don't know what to use. For the time being, I will put the questions in my heart and look at the contents of the pictures. There are many doubts on this little wife, not bad.
The drawing is clear and the content is simple and clear, so it is easy to understand.
Qin Lan sat down next to Lei Tie. "Isn't it going to the town yesterday? I found that the noodles used in the noodle restaurant in the town are mostly used now, which is very time consuming. This manual pasta machine can quickly make noodles and put noodles. after drying can be stored a long time. I have two ideas, either to sell the drawings craftsmen, artisans or find the pasta machine to do it sold to restaurants and noodle shops, can sell a good price. "
Tie stare He watched for a moment, and he stopped talking. His little wife seems to be eager to make money. His eyes returned to the drawing, and the bottom of his eyes crossed a deep thought. "If you really say it, why not keep it, do your own noodle workshop?" I
didn't expect this ancient man to have such an agile thinking. Qin Hao glanced at him with a glance. "I thought about it too. But we are flat people, there is no backing. Such good things are only brought to trouble if they are fancy by powerful and powerful people." There are still a lot of ideas to make money, not to care about the pasta machine. The most important thing at the moment is to earn enough money for a tiling room at the fastest speed. He didn't want to live in thatched cottage.
Lei Tiexin changed his mind and changed his mind. "The price cannot be low."
"Of course." Qin Hao definitely nodded. "Is this new technology anyway? I think so. If you sell the drawings, you will sell fifty-two. If you sell the pasta machine, one pasta machine has two silver. How? "
Thunder Railroad: "Five two."
Qin Hao can not help but can not help but see that Lei Tie is also a person who loves money. Think about it, five or two silver is equivalent to the modern five thousand dollars, which should not be expensive for those who sell noodles.
He frowned slightly, "Whether it is sold to someone, it is best to make a finished product. But if you look for a craftsman to do it, would you not disclose the contents of the drawings?"
Lei Tie whispered: "I do."
Qin He looked surprised and said, "Will you do?"
Lei Tie nodded. "Tomorrow to the mountains to cut wood."
Qin Hao was curious about the experience of Lei Tie in the past ten years. In the end, what was experienced, Lei Tie's talk is not like a countryman, he will hunt, he can read, and he will still work as a carpenter.
Lei Tie stood up and "sleeped."
"Wait." Qin Hao stopped him, righteous words. "Since I have come up with a profitable idea for our family, should this bowl be washed from now on? It's two of us, I paid, and you should pay."
Lei Tieyi, did not say a word, turned to the kitchen.
Good man. Qin Hao
raised his thumb to his back and followed it up. "There is hot water in the pot, washed with hot water, otherwise it will not be cleaned. Wash it three times after washing." Lei Tie did not say anything , but it was done.
Qin Lan assuredly took the cup and face towel to wash it, and when she entered the house, she took the clothes on the clothes pole. After a day in the sun, the smell of sunlight on the clothes. He folded the clothes of the two and placed them separately; the eight pairs of socks were also placed separately, one person and four pairs.
Packed up, he climbed into the bed and yawned.
After a while, Lei Tie also came in.
"I made four pairs of socks for you, in the suitcase."
"Yeah."
Qin Hao raised an eyebrow. Don't you thank you? He turned over to the wall and was about to sleep.
"Tomorrow I will go up the mountain with you."
"To be in the valley, someone has to look at it."
"Reassured, I have a way." Qin was settled.
Lei Tie did not speak, Qin Hao also adjusted the sleeping position and closed his eyes.
In the middle of the night, dreaming about finding a toilet, Qin Hao awoke, and the lower abdomen rose. He developed a habit during his school days. He must go to the toilet before he takes the test, rides or sleeps. Otherwise, his heart will not be stable. I drank too much water in the afternoon and went to bed before going to bed. This time I was awakened by the urine.
Dark room, he climbs up the dark, hand pressing on a warm and strong things, ear brushed a wisp of steam, along with a husky low voice, "a nightmare?"
Qin Mian This found that he was mine iron arm around the waist, holding down a mine iron stomach, he quickly scaled back, fast heart beat a beat, tongue tied, "No ...... I, um, I'm going to easy."
"do not move The
shoulder was pressed, and he heard the sound of Sosso, then heard a soft bang, and a spark in the darkness. After another sound, the oil lamp was lit by lightning.
Qin Hao quickly jumped out of bed, put on shoes, and rushed out of the room.
Lei Tie heard that the door bolt was quickly slid open, and the lip angle evoked a distinct arc, which quickly disappeared again and closed the eye.
Qin Hao did not go to the house after the house, went to the edge of the bamboo forest, quickly released the water and returned to the house easily, first went to bed, then blow off the oil lamp, and then deliberately lie down on the bed.
After sleeping, he noticed the heat source around him. He unknowingly squeezed it, and he was happily stretched out by the man who was equally sleepy and didn't know.

☆, 024 chapters down the mountain to cut trees
"giggle -" early in the morning, the village cock crows sounds one after another. Qin Yu, who was full of sleep, yawned and opened his eyes, and he was caught by the man's waist, and he had an accident and a wolverine in his eyes. He looked up and was clear and calm. eye.
"I have come over myself?" Qin asked.
Lei Tie nodded, and when the cock cried for the first time, he was ready to get up, but he was held tight.
"Really?"
Lei Tie nodded again.
"Do you mind?" Qin blinked.
Lei Tiebo was not shocked and shook his head slightly.
Qin Lan's predecessor calmly removed his arm and sat up. "That's all right." He has no parents since he was a child, so he has no sense of security. He likes to use a curled position while sleeping, and he likes to hold something. He thought that getting out of bed with a stranger would change this problem, but habit and instinct prevailed.
Open the suitcase and take the socks. By the way, I took a pair of big yards and threw them to Lei Tie. He put on new socks and new shoes, washed his face and suddenly woke up.
Lei Tie touched the socks and put them on.
The division of labor is clear. Qin Lan made a fire for breakfast. Lei Tie took the broom and cleaned the open space at the door. He took out a few bags of millet and dumped it on the ground. The golden one, the freshness of the rice overflowed, and the morning air smelled better.
Breakfast is a few fragrant cakes and white rice porridge.
"Is there a child who is more obedient in the village?" Qin Hao took a bite of the cake and looked at the millet on the ground. The golden color was very bright under the sunlight.
Lei said, "Let them look after the millet?"
"The children can't do anything heavy at home, but it can still be done by looking after the millet. Find an obedient child to help, and buy him a snack from the town." Qin Qin tasted the white rice porridge, not hot, and drank a big mouth.
Lei Railway: "After a while, I went to the sun." After the
meal, the two locked the door and went out. Lei Tie carries a saw, a rope and his bow and arrow; Qin Biao carries a piggyback, perhaps can dig some wild vegetables or pick some wild fruits in the mountains.
The sun is still so lively. The adults are busy rolling the valley, the children are running wild on the sunbathing field, some are playing hide and seek, snickering behind the haystacks; the more naughty boys are turning over the paved rice, from time to time The crisp laughter doesn't feel hot even if it is sweating.
Qin Lan noticed that a seven-eight-year-old boy with a tiger head and a tiger head sat in the corner, holding his knees, a boring look, and beckoning him.
The little boy ran over in confusion, squinted and looked at him doubtfully.
Qin Lan showed him a gentle smile. "What is your name?"
"Little Tiger." Nearby are familiar villagers, Xiaohu is not at all awkward, honestly answering.
Qin Lan asked again: "Little Tiger, do you want to eat snacks?" The
little boy nodded a little embarrassedly, thinking of delicious snacks, his eyes showed a sense of coziness.
"We live in the old house behind the village. As long as you help us a favor, we will give you a packet of snacks." Qin said.
Lei Tie quietly looked at Qin Yu's "abduction" child.
Xiaohu's eyes are bright, but there is still some doubt. "Really?"
"Of course it's true." Qin said patiently, "We are going to the mountain to cut trees, and we are looking for someone to help us look at the millet that is drying outside. If you are willing to help, I will buy a packet of snacks from the town for you. Are you and your mother not here? You can ask them if they can't."
"Wait a minute." Xiaohu ran to a thirty The black-faced man of his many years looked back and looked like he was afraid that Qin and Lei Tie would leave.
The man looked at this side and nodded to the little tiger.
Xiaohu suddenly showed a happy smile, rushing like a small shell.
"I promised!"
Qin Hao nodded to the man, took the tiger away, left the tiger at the door, and gave him a chair to explain that he should not let the birds and chickens eat the millet.
Sitting in the chair, Xiaohu shook his two calves and waved like a little adult. "Reassured! I promise you to do it!"
Qin Xiao laughed, left with Lei Tie and set off for the back mountain.
This mountain is called Yunfeng Mountain. It is the highest mountain in the vicinity. It is steep and steep. It seems to be able to stand in the sky, so it gets its name. The mountains are lush, and there are often beasts. The villagers dare not come to this place. Only the daring hunting talents dare to go deep.
As soon as it entered the woods, the dense leaves blocked the sunlight, the light was dim, and the temperature was a few degrees lower. Qin Lan took a chill to adapt. The roads in the mountains are not good, the weeds are crowded, and some places do not shine in the sun all the year round, and there is infiltration of morning dew and autumn fog. The soil is moist and slippery.
Lei Tie has experience, picking up uneven places and walking firmly. With him leading the way in front, Qin Lan assuredly followed his footprints and looked around, hoping to find what baby. The so-called mountain to eat the mountain, for him, this mountain is a treasure, waiting for his exploration. The birds in the forest are also awake, and I don't know where to make a scream, especially in the morning forest.
Lei Tie walked slowly and looked back from time to time.
"Thunder iron, what tree are you going to cut?" Qin Hao is a cheerful temper, and he has nothing to look for.
Lei Tie came up with a sentence, "Why don't you call 'Iron Brother'?"
Qin Hao, I was three years older than you. Of course he can't say this.
"Because - ah."
Qin Hao did not check for a moment, stepped on a weed with a morning dew, the foot slipped, the whole person leaned back.
Thunderbolt grabbed his hand quickly and pulled it back into his arms, and the other arm grabbed his waist.
Qin Yan's face slammed into his chest. After standing still, he looked back at the steep slope and the big tree a few steps away. He was a little scared. As for his small body, he really fell seriously.
Lei Tie loosened him, naturally holding his hand and moving on.
Qin Hao did not pull out his hands, he had to have a fever in his hand, and he said in his heart: I am a child, I am a child.
"Right, you haven't said what tree you plan to cut? As far as I know, not all wood is suitable for utensils."
He automatically ignored the problem that Lei Tie asked.

☆, 025 chapter the first bucket of gold - manual pasta machine (3)
Lei Tie did not count his mind, "Chinese fir. The quality is soft, the texture is straight, easy to process, corrosion-resistant."
Qin Yu thought, "Do two One, one to do the sample, one to keep it for yourself."
"Yeah."
Qin Lan was about to talk and was stunned.
"Be careful."
He looked down and saw some small hedgehog-like fruit on the ground . The thorny shell was wrapped in a few brown fruits. His eyes light up, "This is ......"
Tie explained:. "Thorn fruit, walking in the mountains to pay attention to the head"
prickly fruit? This is obviously chestnut! Qin Hao excitedly blurted out.
"This thing is called a thorn fruit?" he asked tentatively. "Can you eat?"
Lei Tie looked at his eyes with a complicated look. After a moment of silence, he said: "You can't eat. There is a wild apple tree in front."
Qin Yan Zhang Open your mouth, there is a little helplessness in your eyes. Dare to think that Lei Tie thought he was swearing. He folded two branches at once, crouched down, and picked up a "thorn fruit" and looked at it for a long time. Very sure, this is chestnut.
He took his hand from the hands of Lei Tie and quickly smashed the chestnut back. "Come on and help. This is a good thing!"
"Can't eat." Lei iron frowned, a few distressed in his chest.
"Can eat, believe me!" Qin Hao looked up and looked at him with a firm look.
Lei Tie took him, "Come back when you come back."
"Yes." Qin Hao reacted and poured the thorns in the back into the side.
His hand returned to the hands of Lei Tie. Probably because this is the second time, he is no longer uncomfortable.
Two pheasants passed by the thick grass in front, noticed them, and wanted to sneak away. Lei Tie loosened Qin Hao's hand and two arrows were issued. The two pheasants did not even have the chance to flutter their wings.
The Qin dynasty greeted Lei Tie with a thumbs up and hurriedly ran to pick up the pheasant.
Find a thick-legged cedar tree, and the thunder iron lets the Qin dynasty retreat to one side and saw it with a saw. Qin Lan stayed bored and wandered around.
"Women, don't go too far." Lei Tietou can not know what he is doing.
"know."
Qin Hao was fortunate to find a few hawthorn trees, covered with red dragonfly. He picked up a big pick and soon picked up a small half.
Lei Tie took a look at him, and he was very puzzled by the expression of his eyes shining, but he did not ask, boring his head and sawing the tree.
After the cedar tree was sawn, he saw a half-height piece from above and squatted easily. "Go pick the apple."
Lei Tie cooked the door and took Qin Qin to the front of an apple tree. The apple tree grows very thick, but only one person is taller. The apple on the branch is only slightly larger than the tennis ball, but the pink one looks very attractive. Qin Hao took a rub on the clothes and took a bite, some surprises. "This fruit is not big, but the taste is not bad, sour and sweet."
Lei Tie put down the fir, choose the big pick.
After picking more than twenty, Qin Yu was only able to stop. He couldn't move without picking too much.
Back to the chestnut tree, Qin Lan knocked off the chestnut shell, licked a lot of chestnuts, filled the back, and both shoulders were uncomfortable, and he was reluctant to drop some.
Lei Tie said nothing to take the back to the back.
Qin Hao touched his nose. "Do you want to pour some out?"
"No. Go."
Qin slammed up, enviously watching the strong back of Lei Tie, when can he grow like this?
When I got home, the little tiger sat down in the shade of the tree, next to a long stick that didn't know where to pick it up.
"Uncle Lei. Qin brother."
"Cough -" Qin Hao was picked up by his own saliva. How does this sound like "love brother"?
Lei Tie sturdyly said: "Call him Uncle Qin."
"Hey." Xiaohu nodded.
Qin Mian took two apples and handed him, "We will be a while before going to town. You go play your threshing field, we take the time to call you, you come back to help us look at millet."
"Good Xiaohu smiled and bent his eyes and ran away with two apples.
Lei Tie took out all kinds of tools, sat at the door and made a noodle machine according to the drawings.
Qin Lan took out all the things in the back and placed it in the shadow, cleaned the two pheasants, and spared some spares. Then he washed two apples and sat next to Lei Tie to watch the instructions.
Seeing that Lei Tie skillfully peeled the fir, unlike the raw hand, the pasta machine was a little more confident. The holes in the bottom plate are the most difficult and need to be chiseled one by one. Lei Tie is very patient and not hurry.
"The fuselage is here to make a groove, and the bottom plate is interlocked. It can be removed by a twist on the left and right... Yes... It is polished smooth here... The slider here should be straight, and the handle can be applied vertically..."
less than half At the same time, the first pasta machine was finally released.
Qin Hao caressed the smooth body and admired it. "This is the first pasta machine in the world. We keep it for ourselves."
Lei Tie nodded and was very satisfied with his craft.
"Let's try." Qin Hao ran into the kitchen with some excitement. First wash the inside and outside of the pasta machine with water, then use the triangle bracket to support the noodle machine, put it in the basin, and then put the dough into the fuselage. .
Thunder iron holds the handle and presses down hard. The slender noodles are squeezed out from the hole below and fall into the basin.
Qin Xiao laughed and said: "Successful."
Lei Tie also passed a smile and continued to press.
Qin Hao took a pair of scissors and cut the noodles. He smiled and said, "Let's eat noodles at noon."
Lei Tie naturally had no opinion, and then made a second pasta machine.
After eating lunch, the two went to the Sun Valley to shout the tiger, and took the pasta machine and a dough to the town. 

AM,MBHWजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें