8. I Hate Him - Part 1

I am standing in my room, in front of the TV. My vision is getting bluer. I can not see things properly. Or may be I don't wanna see.

Everything just fell apart. My two best friends are here with me right now. But they are not enough for me. I need him.

I sink on the floor. Tears never stop falling from my poor eyes. They both come to me and trying to console me. But I don't. I can't. How can I?

"I hate him. I hate him!", I screamed.

"How can he do that with me? How? I can't...He...He can't do that...no..."

_

[Maheera Khan]

I was sitting in the classroom. I was alone on my desk. Because Anu And Sia both did not have this class. I didn't have much friends in college. It was so boring without those monkeys. The other students were busy in chatting with their own friends. The teacher was not yet here. So, I took out my novel and started reading. That was the last option I had.

"Those writers are so creepy right?", I heard a voice.

I turned my head and found a boy there. He gave me a wide smile but I didn't. I simply turned my face to the book again. He sat next to me.

"I mean how can they write so cheap romantic lines?", he wrinkled his nose.

"Writing is an art. And not everyone can do that. Some of us at least understand that and some doesn't.", I said in a faint voice without looking at him.

"Yeah that's right. I really don't understand these things. And it seems like you like them very much."

Our English teacher came into the class. But it was not our English class.

"Students your biology teacher is absent today. So, the class is dismissed." He left after saying that.

I took my stuffs and stood up to leave.

"Maheera...", he called me and came behind me.

"What? Why are you following me?"

"Because I think we are friends."
I stopped walking and turned to him.

"No we are not. Ek din tumse baat keya karli tum toh piche hi pard gaye. Look Darshan, you helped me yesterday and thank you so much for that. But please, it doesn't mean that we're friends. Now please stop following me."

I walked to the canteen. Did I talk very rudely to him? He helped me yesterday. He saved me from those disgusting boys of our college. Yes he did, and I was very thankful to him for that. But I didn't trust anyone. Not even Darshan. I went to Anu and Sia.

"Hey, your class is finished?", Anu asked as I sat next to her.

"No the teacher is absent."

"What happened? You seem very irritated.", Sia asked. That's why I love them so much. They understood something happened just by listening to my voice.

I nodded negatively and said, "Nothing!"

"There's nothing new. She is always irritated.", Anu said.

"Did the boys again disturb you?', Sia asked with a concern.

"Itni himmat kiski?", a voice came.
We all turned to the voice.

He came again. Why?

"Hey Darshan", Sia said. He sat next to Sia.

"Hi.", he smiled to them then looked at me.