Bike Ride (I)

It was 6 in the morning and I didn't want to be there. I mean, none of the band kids wanted to be here, but it wasn't an option. Either be there or write a super long essay. The essay would have to be 3000 words about a music composer, to be exact. Everyone chose to just be there. Slowly, everyone started arriving and unloading equipment. Madi and Miranda were helping get instruments such as percussion equipment out of cars and trucks. It was a long process that was extremely boring. I hated every minute of it. After it was done, I naturally went to stay by the percussion section because I knew I was safe there. That was, until Kaia's boyfriend started being himself. He put on a snare drum carrier and put two trumpets on it. He claimed he was a hooker and began chasing me because "C'mon Jennifer, can't I hug my girlfriend's kid?" I kept running from him. With nowhere else to go, I turned to the one band parent that would save me and was close enough. I latched onto Madi by diving into her arms and asking her to save me. She wrapped her arms around me tightly as Cayden caught up to me. He lifted me up by my middle, but Madi held me tight to keep me from being pulled away. He eventually dropped me, which lead to me clinging to Madi and her hugging me as I thanked her for not letting go.