𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵

Start from the beginning

"of course you are" I said before rolling my eyes

"It's been a week and that shit keep running through my head, but you wanna know something? I'm not even mad at the nigga"

"I am"

"but why? did he do anything that was unreasonable. if someone were to rape our daughter I would do more than have them cut their balls off. I would tear that nigga to pieces. so nah, I'm not mad at him"

"sai" I said sitting up

"what?"

"our?"

He looked up at me confused as if I had lost my mind.

"our daughter. you said our"

"oh. what about it?"

"nothing I just—you've never talked like that before. you've joked about it but something tells me you're serious this time"

"Cai I've always been serious. it's you, it'll always be you. you're the one I want for the rest of my life. hopefully one day I can make that possible. which actually reminds me"

He struggled to sit up so I helped prop him up using a pillow. He then reached over to his beside table for his laptop. He opened it up and there was a picture of a house...the house I wanted.

"I kept bargaining with the landlord and got him to lower the price down to three thousand a month, which is still a lot but we'll make it work

"I kept bargaining with the landlord and got him to lower the price down to three thousand a month, which is still a lot but we'll make it work. the downside is he's no longer offering all amenities included. so we have to pay for our own electricity bill, gas and so on. meaning we're gonna need jobs, because like I said your dad is not paying for this. so, what do you think?"

"it's...perfect. what made you change your mind?"

"all the other houses we checked out were alright but none made you as happy as this one. I want you to feel comfortable where you're going to be living for the next few years. but seriously though, this means you needa get a job. over the summer and during the school year"

"I can do that, no fastfood though, or retail, or kids—those demons. basically anything that has to do with people is off limits"

"good luck finding a job" He chuckled

He closed his laptop and put it on the side before turning to face me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he started to lean in to kiss me.

"nope" I said before using my hand to block his mouth

"what?" He asked genuinely confused

"you just woke up and I just ate chocolate pudding. morning breath and pudding don't mix" I said shaking my head