★AI★

ロボチクロボチカ Robotica Robotics- AI

“I’m Haru and this is Natsu”

I’ve known Haru since forever.  It was always me and Haru, Haru and me. He was the smiley one, he was the reason I haven’t done this yet. But I can’t do this anymore. What am I? I am Natsu. No I am a robot.

(But perhaps one day I’ll become human so I can love you Haru…)

…………………………….

“Hey Natsu What is love?”

Love is a number. Love is…shapeless…unknown…and for us…it’s impossible.

(But then what is this feeling of warmth and butterflies when I am with you?)

But robots can’t love (can they?)

……………………………..

“But I like Natsu~”

And I like you Haru. But that’s not enough. You don’t really love me, love doesn’t exist for things like us. You can’t love me….nobody loves me.

And I…I- I don’t really love you either.

(I do. I really really do.)

……………………………..

 “Us learning how to act like humans….is probably impossible”

You’re right. It is Impossible. That’s why I-I I don’t know what to do anymore. What is my purpose? To serve a master? To do chores? To learn? To act like a human? Well I can’t and I’m not human…. And I never will be.

(But I wish I was)

……………………………..

I’m sure Masa-san wants us to be gone too…

“No! Natsu don’t say that!”

But I know you think it’s true. I can’t do this. I can’t liv- no. Robots aren’t alive. I can’t go on anymore. I wonder if it’s possible for robots to commit suicide. But how can I end my life if I never had one to begin with?

(I’m sorry Haru….)

…………………………….

“I love you. Natsu.”

I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I let go. I’m sorry I couldn’t be human for you. I’m sorry I couldn’t be with you until forever. I-

“I love you too… I love you yet…robots cannot love. Love is…something we cannot feel”

But then how can I ever explain the beating in my chest, the yearning to be with you, protect you, embrace you and never let go…

Please Haru. Hold my hand I’m scared.

(Please Haru… I don’t want to die anymore)

……………………………..

But it’s too late I know.

……………………………..

“No Natsu…why? I love you…we love you.”

I didn’t want to let go.

……………END…………………

What do you think? I've been feeling depressed all night cause of this- so i wrote all my angsty feels down. Based on the amazing (ly sad) short anime "Robotics Robotica" featuring Natsu and Haru. In the story it is Haru's view on the whole situation so why not do Natsu's?