Chapter 2

So it was the first week of school everybody missed each other. You know everybody was asking how there summer was. I saw my guy friends said hey to all of them some have changed some not really. Well we had fun during the first three days of the week. But, one of the days I got bad news from my best friend named David.

The bad news was that he was leaving the school. I got very depressed about hearing that. He said the he was leaving because he got a scholarship to play baseball in an other school. I was happy for him but still depressed on the inside. Then, I heard that one of my girl bestfriends named Ashlie was having a party for him.

So I was like cool a good-bye party for david. But, on the day of the party the newscast said a hurricane was coming to town. Everbody was scared and didn't know if the party was still on. But, it was you know everybody got to the party the boys were in the pool playing with a ball like always but the girl taking a million pictures. All of this happened because David had joined a new baseball team named Miami Stars and the coach on the team is the coach in the school he is going too.

So back to the party everybody was having fun in the pool. It rained sometimes but it stopped. After that we were just talking about how he was going to visit us during the year. I was very excited to hear that and so was everybody by their face expressions. Before the party ended we cut the cake and everybody said there good-byes to David and we threw a litlle bit of cake on his face.

Haven't talked to David since that party but I hope he is doing good in school and in baseball just wanted to let you know that everybody missed you in school. Hope you guys like my 2 chapter.