NSHITTY

• • •

before i start just a quick notice that some of the jokes made in the book will be nsfw or kind of offensive, but that will happen later in the book.

• • •Welcome to my first NCT fan fiction!

• • •
Welcome to my first NCT fan fiction!

This book will, suprisingly, revolve around NCT, but with afew other kpop idols.

[and yes, by NCT, i do mean WayV too]

In total, their are 21 members and i will try very hard to evenly distribute between them.

All the random scenarios in this book are completely made up, out of my imagination.

Some, however, are inspired by some conversations i have in my everyday life.

All characters and photos are NOT my property, and belong to all the rightful owners.

I do tend to use swearing, and their may be a few offensive jokes. Please PM me if you would like me to take it down.

Here is now a preview of the next chapter :)

• • •

Yuta, Jeno, Taeil, Jaemin and Renjun are online.

Yuta:
Okay which one of you rats stuck a fork in the fucking toaster-

Taeil:
Wasnt me and were not rats you bitch-

Jaemin:
Well it was fukin one of yas-

Renjun:
Watch your profanity

Yuta:
whO STUCK THE FUCKING FORK IN THE TOASTER

Jeno:
Who would do that lmao

• • •

Edit: FYI the members in NCT are
Taeil
Johnny
Taeyong
Yuta
Ten
Kun
Doyoung
Jaehyun
Haechan
Jeno
Jaemin
Jisung
Chenle
Mark
Renjun
Jungwoo
Lucas
Winwin
Xiaojun
YangYang
Hendery

Plus a few other kpop idols:
Taemin (shinee)
Felix (Stray Kids)
Chan (Stray Kids)
Lisa (Blackpink)
Hwasa (mamamoo)
Suga (BTS)
+ More :)

• • •

Not to be that girl, but please remember to vote a comment on some chapters, it only takes a few second and it could mean alot!

~Courtney

💗🦋

EDIT: 200606

hi its me again 1 year later and i just came to drop by, in some of the early chapters, i might have used the r slur as pointed out by my friend. i just wanted to apologise for people who got offended by it. my family would say it alot, so i grew up thinking it was okay to use it. i will be editing and reading every chapter tonight to make sure i replace any offensive slurs. once again i apologise if i offended anybody.