[10] : #5 Meng A-Cheng (3)

Start from the beginning

"It's hurt when it's your first time. Let alone you're so small and so young to be in this. How cruel!"

"I wish you luck poor child."

"I'll make you a warm soup tomorrow."

"I hope the costumer isn't a rough type or else he might not survive this night."

"Why can we just let him escape ah!"

"Bastard! Do you want to die! This is a pleasure district. No slaves can go out here without being bought by some wealthy person."

"But..."

"Listen child, you must stay strong and follow my words. .  "

An amused chuckled took Little Jiang Cheng back to reality. The Stranger sat in front of him, crossed legs, smiling a bit as well picking up the cup of sweet liquor. " You amused me, Human."

With a frowned. " What do you mean Mister?"

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"Yes." Breath the young child. Heart thumping to possibilities of getting out here. The man merely glanced at him for a money before turning his eyes on his cup, slowly moving it. As if he's thinking about something really important. And then, stared seriously at Little Jiang Cheng.

"Well then, let me have my present first."

The next morning comes, a horrible news dawned to the people residing in brothel house. Terror and Worry—it was what the young children was feeling when they heard it.

Other adults can't do anything but feel deep sadness. It's because Little Jiang Cheng is found inside with lifeless body, broken bones, shamefully naked and the most thing noticeable are the blood stained in his private area. It's totally gruesome to witnessed.

How much need that customer have and choose to defiled the poor child until it's death. Very inhumane. Just for a sake in sinful flash of lust. 

Demon. All the good souls thought as they only could mourned mentally.

Wei Wuxian and the whole searching group found themselves in this night and day pleasure district. On the way, it making the young black haired man gritted his teeth in disgusts.

Lan Wangji stayed a quiet individual as he always be, but his brother would able to read him.

And then tell, he also do not like this place.

"Senior Wei, you seems familiar to this place." Lan Jingyi commented.

Wei Ying smiled. " Not really. Those guys are good at giving instructions. "