Running my brush through my hair, I sang the words to Hey Jude. I was probably disturbing my mother, but I was too excited to care. I decided to (curl my hair/ straighten my hair) then I (put my hair in bun/ braid/ ponytail/ let my hair be).

Grabbing my makeup bag, I took everything out. I decided to do (a natural eye/ a smokey eye/ a colorful eye/ nothing) and a (red lip/ matte lip/ glossy lip/ bare lip).

"You know you twist so fine! Come on and twist a little closer now!" I sang as the ending of Twist and Shout was coming up. It had taken me a little while to just do that one bit, at least 6 songs had played.

Going to my closet, I threw on a black, cropped t-shirt, a pair of overalls with one undone button that covered part of my shirt, and a pair of black converse.

While I finished getting ready, I remembered Damon mentioning something about how the four of them were going on tour.

"I'll have to ask about that."

I checked the time on my watch. 7:45 PM. Giggling with excitement, I made my way downstairs to text Damon I was going to head to the bar a bit early. I was desperate for a drink at the moment.

Once I made my way to the kitchen table, where I left my small phone, I opened up my contacts and immediately pulled up the number he called from earlier.

Me: Hey Dames I'm gonna head over to the bar a bit early.

609-941-1439: Alright. I'll hurry up then.

Me: Ok, see ya.

609-941-1439: See ya.

Feeling happy, I saved his number under my new name for him, Dames.

Sighing in content, I grabbed my car keys and made my way out the door. I slipped on my winter coat and made sure to grab my purse. In all honesty, my life wasn't that interesting until I met Damon. I had been thinking of him everyday. He was just so attractive and sweet.

I made my way to my car, getting in and starting it. Playing on the radio was a song by Nirvana. I wasn't sure which one it was because I wasn't very familiar with Kurt Cobain and all that. Humming along, I backed out of my driveway and made my way there.

I watched the trees pass by quickly along with people happily chatting on their front porches. My mother and I didn't spend much time together though, that feeling always brings a frown upon my face. Eventually I made it to the small bar, a bright neon sign on the outside. In bright pink letters, it read, Bottoms Up.

"Here I am." I stated while stepping out of my vehicle. I clutched my purse in my hands and made my way in. The place was quite small but it fit the decor. Tables a light brown, reflecting off the blue fairy lights hung around. It was nice. Smiling, I made my way to the quite large bar. People were chatting. Sounds of laughter was heard now and again.

"Hiya young lady, what would you like from your mighty quick bartender?" Hearing a somewhat familiar voice, I looked up to see Graham smiling down at me. I smiled back, sitting in a blue barstool.

"Hey Graham. Uh, how about some red wine? I'm not in the mood to get wasted, at least for now." Graham nodded, making his way off to dig through the shelves of alcohol.

Tapping my fingers along to Bohemian Rhapsody ironically playing in the small speakers above me, I waited for Damon's arrival. Snapping me out of my thoughts, Graham came back with a fancy looking glass of wine. It looked like he, for some reason, stuck a little umbrella in my drink.