1. Childhood Enemies

I'm still in shock, seeing who's standing in front of me. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." He said, snapping me back to reality.

"Oh yeah? Too bad I dont want this to lasts long." I said through my gritted teeth.

"You look different now, what happened to Faddie huh?" This sent me. Damn I forgot my butter sock, I shouldn't have give that to my sister. I know what I should do. I throw my right shoe at him but he easily dodge it.

"Hey, hey, don't be mad. I'm just asking." He walk towards me but his towel got stuck. Oh my god, not my pure eyes.

He catch the towel in time to cover up his lower area, ONLY. "Lemme show you to your room." As he turn around and point towards a door. Now his butt is exposed to my pure eyes. He definitely doing this on purpose.

"No, I dont need you to be nice and show me to my room." I said as I cover my eyes from the view.

You all might be confused on the situation and probably thinking "you got a piece of snack in front of you, why you toss it away?" Cause never in a million years I'll savour that snack. Let me take you guys back to the day when he's just nothin but a pain in the ass.

Flashback - Day 1 of new school

"how's your first day of school, honey?" My mom asks as I make my way into the kitchen.

"I don't know mom." I took a piece of chocolate chip cookie she made and head upstairs towards my room.

I put my backpack on my bed and curl up in a ball, slowly tears run down my cheeks. "Hey honey, what happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it mom." I shut her off and pull my blanket up to my head because I don't want her to see me cry.

Earlier that day

It's first day I'm going to my new school, because my family decided to move to New Jersey since my dad got a new job here. I'm not good at adaptating in new place but at least I'm trying to.

"Addie, Alec, put your seatbelts on or we're not gonna go." My dad said and we don't budge at all. My brother and I are practically partner-in-crime, we always pull pranks on each other or to our parents or cousins. "May I repeat-"

"I don't wanna go to school dad." My brother said in annoyance.

"Me too." I mumbled.

"I bet it will be wonderful, meeting new friends and learn new things." He said cheerfully. I wonder how my dad can have a full energy for 24/7 like is that even possible for someone to have that much energy.

"Okay." My brother give in, putting his seatbealt on.

"Okay." Wait, what? Why am I so dumb agreeing on everything he said? My brother put my seatbelt on for me.

"That's my kids! Let's go." He starts the engine and drive off the driveway.

The drive to our school is not that long. My brother is 4 years older than me, so we won't see each other that much in school. When we arrive at the school, my brother and I walk towards the school building that already filled in by so many kids playing around in the playground, some are running around chasing each other. When I snapped back to reality, Alec is nowhere to be seen and instead there stood a boy in front of me. He's a bit taller and me, now he look at me up and down and then he push me onto the ground.

"Get out of my way, you blocked the hallway." He said, walking past me. I try to get up, but I have no energy to do that. There's someone's hand blocking my view, I look up to see a girl around my age offering me a hand. I took her hand and get up.

"Hi, I'm Margo." She said with a smile on her face. "What's your name?"

"I'm Adeline, people called me Addie." I said. "Do you know who he is?"

"His name is Nick, he's one year older than me." She said. "Which class you heading to?"

"Art." I answered.

"I'm too. Let's go." She said.

Lunch time

I can't find Margo anywhere, I decided to sit by the playground for lunch. Taking out the packed lunch my mom brought me. A jelly sandwich (cause I don't like peanut butter), two chocolate chip cookies and a box of milk. I eat my lunch in silence, looking at all the other kids in playing on the playground. Suddenly I see a figure towering me. I look up to see no other than that boy, Nick.

"Look guys, turns out she's a loner too." Nick burst out laughing with some of his friends. "You should really go take a diet plan, Faddie."

He took my lunch box and toss it away, the cookies are on the ground and the milk is everywhere. He left with his friends laughing at me who attempt to save my cookies.

"Now, I get it, Faddie because her name is Addie and she's fat." I hear one of them say to the others. I try to hold back my tears, so hard and just staring at the dirty cookies.

End of Flashback

I put my suitcases in the corner and sit down on the bed. I look around my room which I might say not that big but enough for me to live in. Honestly, I love it so much.

 Honestly, I love it so much

But then I realize....

"YOU SAID ON THE WEB THAT THERE IS A BATHROOM INSIDE?!?! WHY THERE IS NONE?!?!" I shouted as I walk outside my bedroom and see that Nick is sitting on the couch with his foot resting on the table.

"It said inside, I didn't say that it's inside the bedroom." He stated. "Sharing is caring, you know."

"Caring my ass." I said under my breath. "I don't even care about your existance."

"Then it's easy for you to ignore my presence and not bothered by everything I do." He said calmly, making his way towards me. I stand still and he walks even closer leaving a tiny bit of room between us.

"Cat got your tongue, huh?" He asked, a smirk making it's way to his face. If this is a story of two human beings who have a love and hate relationship, then this will probably be the time where we kiss each other because of the sexual tension. But no, this is story of my life, so I do what my instincs told me to.

My hand collided with his face, "Damn, that feels so good."

"Why did you do that?" He looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Ask your nine years old self." I shouted before slamming my bedroom door.

Nick's P.O.V

Damn, that girl has really changed a lot.

*****

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONGER, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK.

x