Just You and Me

"Branch we need to talk! Now!"
The queen stormed her feet as she and her boyfriend reached the top of the tree.

"Yes flower?" Branch called "What do you wanted to talk about, let's sit for a moment"

"Branch. I..I'm jealous" Poppy said honestly while rubbing one of her arm.

"Jealous? Of what sweetheart?" Branch said grabbing her hand taking her down to sit beside him to enjoy some of the view.

"Of...Gary"

"Gary? Okay leave Gary out of our relationship Poppy!"

"See Branch! You never care for me! You just care your son of a battery!"

"How dare you talk about My Gary!" Branch gasped.

"Gary Gary and Gary! What makes your so care about it!"

"Well, first you brought that conversation and second. He's the only one who could understand me!"

"Really? How about me!"

"You?! Pfft...you know nothing about me!"

(Seriously people. This is too dramatic 😂)

"Then you should talk more with me! Let me know you Branch, I'm... jealous, Gary always get all the attention from you meanwhile me...you leave me only for it"

"Now stop calling him an it, that it has a name you know. It's Gary, say it with me G A R Y"

"Branch!"

Branch chuckled "Okay okay, I'm sorry for being dramatic. If you're jealous with Gary, now tell me how do i fix it. I don't want you to be jealous"

"W..well, there's a ball coming up at the end of the week i want you to come as my partner and...please leave Gary at your pod"

Branch stared at her for a moment before smirking "Deal!"

"Branch..."

"Yes Pops"

"I'm sorry i was just joking, accept for the ball part you're still going with me right?"

"Me too and yeah, of course"

"Branch..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry, do you bring any cupcakes?"

"No"

"Branch i told you to bring some food!"

"Um, i do bring food"

"Wait what?"

"You asked for a cupcake i have none i brought an apple pie for us"

"Oh... let's eat, I'm  s t a r v i n g"

Branch chuckled.

"Branch! Look! It's your birds!!!"

Branch stand immediately "Where?! Where?!"

Poppy laugh "Awwww daddy misses his babies"

"It's not funny"

"It is" she laughed more.

"You're okay Branch?"

"Yeah, i think you're right. I miss them so badly"

"Hey Poppy"

"Yeah Branch?" She looked up at him.

"Talking about that ball, let's announce our engagement"

"Engagement? What engage-"

"Poppy will you marry me?" Branch cut her while holding a ring from beside her.

"Yes!" She said kissing him

His proposal might not be the most romantic one, or as romantic as you think but...who needs romantic place and atmosphere to propose he thinks. As long as there's you and me everything's perfect.

A/N

This chapter is crappy i understand but bear with me :')