the love of my life

My name is Chris i come from a well respected family i was not ok With my life buh i no that sooner i will change.
Right from junior high I liked so many gals buh to me it was usless. After dating them i will dump cuz i was not really in love with dem. Wen i got to senior high i still continued dating. Till d day i was really in luv with someone.
Every night i dreamt abt me n ha spending tym together. so i really wanted to ask ha out. And date ha. So wen i got to talk to ha i told ha i liked ha.buh did not ask ha out. After dat i got to no dat she had exxxxxxes. So i went to ha exxxxxes to find out more abt ha.

Gosh I heard so many wrong things abt ha buh i did not believe.

I went to ask ha so she gave me a different answer. Buh i belived ha.cuz i no she wouldn't lie to me. I asked ha out.it took like 4 days for ha to reply and she said *YES*  then we went along smoothly. Anytime i would see ha on d road she will b like i should follow ha were she was going. And i will b like i want to talk to ha forever. Den wen she said she want to cook for me i said ok i will come to ha hauz.

So i escorted ma best frnd to his hauz.
He said that i should wait for him.
I waited buh in my mind i never wanted to disappoint my gal friend. So i went to ha hauz without telling ma bestfrind. Igot there i saw ha cooking .she asked me if i could cook den i said am still learning. She was like if she would get married to me i must no how to Cook if she was pregnant.  Lol. So i was like if i married ha and she is pregnant i will bring ha to d kitchen to teach me so she laughed.

 So i was like if i married ha and she is pregnant i will bring ha to d kitchen to teach me so she laughed