Met Him In A Crowded Room

Here's a new story. Again. This is around when Blur was hitting their highest peak. So enjoy some Damon, and some Alex too.

This story starts in 1995

*****
Your POV

Sitting in my room, I sighed in content. Reading a book in nothing but an oversized shirt and panties, really is something to start off your day.

"Y/N!" I jolted up at the sound of my name. Wondering what they wanted, I stood up and went to open my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"It's 12:30!" A loud gasp escaped my lips. I had a business meeting at 1 and I could NOT miss the subway at 12:45.

A loud bang was heard as I swung my bathroom door open. I picked up my brush and started to hurriedly brush it through my h/c locks. When I was done, I (put it in a ponytail/ a bun/ let it be). Not even caring to put my makeup on, I went straight to my closet.

"Where is my blouse." I panicked as I searched the large clothes piles around me. Finally finding my white blouse, I threw it on with a black blazer.

"Pants, pants, pants." I mumbled to myself. Finding my black dress pants, I threw them on with my black heeled boots, tucking my pants over them. Thinking I had time, I brushed my teeth with maximum speed.

I quickly checked my watch to see the time. The bold numbers 12:37 PM showed on my screen. Lastly, I picked up my brown suitcase, with all my freelancer files and such, along with a few other things I needed.

"Alright! Drive me to the subway station!" My voice rang through the house as I ran down the stairs. My mom grabbed my arm and dragged me to her car.

"You need to start being more responsible. You're 25 and still live with me, you need this money, Y/n." My mom scolded me as I buckled myself. She was still going as she backed out of the driveway, but I zoned out and didn't listen.

I was a freelancer artist, and I really liked my job. Though, I never charged a lot. My mom was desperate to get me to move out so she would get MAD when I was almost late to meet up with a client.

I checked the time again. 12:41 PM.

"Mom hurry up! It's 12:41 and the subway leaves at 12:45!" She scowled at my yelling as she sped up.

"Well maybe you should stop being so lazy! Pay attention more often, Y/n!" She yelled back at me. Man, she was mad. Her fingers danced across the black leather of the steering wheel, she did that when she was furious.

We finally reached the station. As I opened the door, my mom practically threw my suitcase at me, scolding me to hurry up. Classic mom. I knew she loved me, but she could just be a bit much at times.

"Fuck." I whispered as my watch read, 12:44 PM. I was practically running at how fast I was walking. Though, I started to panic.

The technologically advanced train was in sight now, and I decided to make a run for it. Weaving through the crowds of people. I had faith I could make it, that was until the doors closed right in my face.

"Shit! No!" I yelled as I pounded on the door. People were giving me crazy looks, probably thinking I was off my meds or something.

"Fuck! Come the fuck on!" I cried out, dropping my suitcase on the ground. This just had to happen. Now there was a chance I could get fired.

"You alright there miss?" I looked up to see a beautiful man. He had gorgeous blue eyes, pale skin, and sandy blonde hair. He was a bit taller than me, but I was wearing heels so nevermind that, he was probably a lot taller than me. His accent was quite charming though. He was probably from a different part of London.