t h i r t e e n

♡・゚

kenzie looked at the screen of her phone checking the time. her first class starting in five minutes and she still waits for johnny. she promised him that she will meet him before. but he still wasn't shown up.

she texted him, saying that she will be in bathroom and put her phone in the bag. kenzie went to girls bathroom and opened the door. she looked around and saw two girls kissing. she would just ignore that but it wasn't some random girls.

''annie?'' girls stopped and kenzie looked at her and then at jayden bartels. ''i'm sorry.''

she said and left bathroom.

''kenz, let me explain!'' she heard annie screaming but she runned away.

she got back at her spot, where she was waiting for johnny, when she got a message. mackenzie took her phone and unblocked it.

jorlando:

i'm skipping today, you should too! come over ;)

she would say no, but for now she don't wanna see annie, so she left school.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

kenzie knocked at door of johnny's bedroom and when she heard quiet ''come in'', she walked in. johnny was laying on his bed with phone in his hands.

''hi.'' kenzie smiled softly and sat next to him. he sat down to give her kiss on the cheek.

''hey, beautiful.'' he smiled and wrapped hands around her waist. ''i thought you wouldn't come.''

''i wasn't in the mood to stay in school.'' johnny nodded and they both lay down.

for couple hours they were just watching movies and cuddle. even if mackenzie was only thinking about annie and jayden. she never thought leblanc would cheat on hayden. they were couple for their all life. maybe it wasn't fair for annie to do that but kenzie knew that it was hard for her too.

''what you thinking about?'' johnny asked and stopped movie.

''nothing, uh-'' he gave her 'the look' so she sighed. ''ok, i have question.''

''ask then.'' he laughed.

''so, imagine that there is this couple. well it looks like they on good terms and all but one day she cheated on him.''

''wait- you cheated on me?''

''we are not a couple, john.'' kenzie rolled her eyes.

''so you did!''

''no, it's not about me! listen, so you found out about this girl cheating, would you tell the boy about it or let her explain first. you all are like a friends.'' she looked at him.

''well i guess tell the dude, he deserves to know.''

''even if the person she cheated on with is a girl?'' she bit her lip, looking at him.

''kenzie, who you talking about?'' he raised his eyebrow.

''uh no one, i just found it on twitter and wanted to know your opinion, thanks.'' she sighed.

''okay, let's go back to watching a movie! mia is gonna stop a wedding soon!''

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ok, i updated since like two months! it's the worst chapter ever  and my writing is so bad smh! i was deleting this like 192882 times and write it again. and there is what i wrote #trash. well anyways next chapter for 20 votes and 15 comments. i will try update sooner. love ya <3

𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪