the meeting

Y/n's pov:

I was getting out of my classroom.gosh, it's like I know stars man. Why you gotta bore me. I know more than the teacher does. Well I am not bragging, it's just I am a nerd. A sassy,no shit taking bisexual nerd. It means that I am attracted to both boys and girls. But I have never felt the lovey dovey feeling for anyone. It's like I know there is someone else for,someone....better. I know I don't deserve a better person but. It's just so weird. Like the hottest bad boy in my school showed interest in me......and I kicked him....where the sun doesn't shine,if you know what I mean.

I was walking down the hallway, when I heard some weird noises. Like something groaning, I feel like I have heard this noise before. Hmm.... I don't think so. So instead of listening to the smart side of my brain which tells me that is the start of every horror movie,I open the door to see a big blue box, how the hell did it even get in here?

Then I heard some weird groggy noise coming from my classroom. The voice is is so irritating and I think I have heard it before. I also heard people screaming. So ignoring that someone came out of the blue box,I ran towards the screams.

The doctor's pov:
Me and Donna are here because I thought the some aliens are here. Which they were. As soon as I got out of the tardis,I saw a girl, around her 20s age with the most beautiful brown hair. She was a little around 5'5 height. She was running towards the sound of the alien,which made my twin hearts cry with abandon the I realised she was my bonded,the women I have been searching from...forever it seemed

" why are you staring at the girl like doctor? Oo are you love struck! That is so awesome "Donna said.

"Donna,remember I told you the reason why i travel?"

"Yes,it is because you are searching for your soulmate kinda girl,ain't it...wait a minute is that girl her!! Let's run after her and-"donna grabbed my arm and started running.

" and what Donna? What am I gonna do?!" I was completely and utterly scared and confused. She would definitely reject me.

" go say hi you dumbo!" Donna whacked me on my head. Ow,I rubbed my head.
Before we could go after my bonded she turned and came back into the room where Donna and I were. I think it was because she heard our voices.

Y/n pov:

I heard noises in the blue box room. The sound of a man and a woman talking, so I went back inside and saw this ginger woman and this amazing looking man with the most awesomest hair I have ever seen.

" wow bless my eyes don't you have the most amazing hair of all!"I exclaimed. I have a weird habit of blurting out stuff. Which I did,just now.
The ginger woman started laughing at my exclamation
" God! She's amazing doctor!" She said.
At which the guy just blushed.

" ooh are you a doctor I think we might need one, i just heard screams from my classroom.and wait a minute did you guys come out of that police box,what were you even doing in there! Omg were you doing something weird,how did you even fit in that-"

before I could complete my sentence the doctor put his palm on my mouth. He was staring at me like I was something made out of diamonds, with so much awe, I thought I might want to puke. Because whenever a guy touched me,I hated it. But his hand felt like it was giving off the lovey dovey warmth.

" wow,your voice is fantastically beautiful. And to answer your questions I and Donna that is the ginger girl over there" "Oi"
Donna interrupted.

" as I was saying I and Donna came here to help but.. first,I would like to know your name."

"Its y/n, y/n y/l/n." I said.

" that's a lovely name just like you. Now I want to show you something, okay?" The doctor said.i just nodded staring into his beautiful eyes.

He whispered something in Donna' s ear,on which she  made a face that looked like didn't agree.they decided to open the door of the police box and the doctor gestured me to step in it. There was a sort of warm light coming out of the box.

So I went inside and saw that it was bigger on the inside, I wanted to say something, but me being the nerd I am,I asked" is this an another dimension?"

The doctor and Donna looked surprised and doctor looked..um proud..I guess?

"Yes,it is. Now I want you to stay here,with Donna,I am coming back in just a minute ok. Please. And Donna,can you please tell her the basics,thanks" after saying that the doctor ran.

I was beyond confused.but I felt safe in the box.which was weird.

" hello y/n it is nice to meet you.i am Donna noble, a friend of the doctor.his name is apparently just the doctor"

"Umm..ok nice to meet you.so...why are we in here?"

" you don't have any doubts such as 'its bigger on the inside!'??"Donna asked me as if she was herself confused.

"Well that would be stating the obvious, which I would usually do to find out stuff but.... I am bored and worried about what's happening outside."

"Oh..do you know ,this,is a time machine and she is alive! Well at least that's what the doctor says" She exclaimed,muttering the last part.

"What is it,I mean her,called?"I inquired,stroking her console-ish type of area.

" it's called the tardis. Which is the short form of something...I don't remember " she nodded while admitting it proudly.

" so...the doctor told us to stay here...right?"

"Yeah" Donna replied,a little confused.

" and you don't seem like a girl who takes his,um...how do you say..warnings seriously?"

" yes.....what are you implying?"

" that we should go out and check on the people  of my college,shall we?" I asked innocently, tilting my head.

"Oh I bloody LOVE you." Donna grabbed my hand and ran outside.

We ran to my classroom to see ...

Next time:

"Donna I told you to stay in the tardis!"
" don't blame her doctor!"
"Yeah,and it was her idea anyway"