3.revealed stories

Doctor's POV:

I have been searching for y/n since I was 25 years old on gallifrey. The reason why I haven't died yet,of loneliness,why I haven't given up yet is her. I love her. I loved her even before I had even seen her. There are many secrets I have kept inside me,many stories and habits. But I love her,and that is all I know.

I smiled looking at her,in my arms. I can't believe she here right now,my bonded,my soulmate...my y/n.

She had such a peaceful face.she turned and snuggle more into my chest,purring as if it was the best sleep she's had for years. I was having a big bang inside my hearts because of all the feels in me. Pure love was pouring out of me for her.

She was getting up,rubbing her eyes and then she looked at me and first blushed and then smiled. I returned it back.

"Good morning doctor "

"Good morning-" I was replying when the door of my room opened with Donna screaming

"DOCTOR Y/N IS MISSING! OH MY GOD,SHE IS NOWHERE IN THE TARDIS,WHERE- oh,oh! I see you guys are snuggling like a cute little couple while I am out there searching for y/n like she's dead!" Donna was surprised seeing y/n in my room.

"Calm down Donna,the tardis wasn't allowing her any other room apart from mine to sleep in,so she slept here,that's all" I explained to her,at which she starting awing and saying how the tardis was also a fangirl like her.

"Yeah,by the way,doctor,you were gonna explain that to me weren't you?" Y/n asked,tilting her head cutely.

"Yes,i mean yeah,I will,umm first let's have breakfast, yeah breakfast."

I was trying to postpone the rejection she would give me but the tardis wouldn't have any of my nervousness. She closed my door and Donna understood.
I was wondering how to explain it to her,the mate bond.

" ok,no breakfast then. Umm y/n there is something I've been meaning to tell you. Look ,do you believe in soulmates?
Do you believe in the idea that there is a person out there in the vast universe meant for you?" I asked her with hope in my twin hearts which were beating at a very fast rate.

"Yes. I do believe in soulmates;that may be because of my habit of reading thousands of soulmate novels ranging from vampires to werewolves. I think the idea is beautiful and just so pure."

"Good,good. Y/n you do know I am an alien right?"

"Yeah,you're a what's that called-yup time lord from the planet of gallifrey " she said as if remembering my words from before.

"Yup. See on our planet,we had bonded,kind of like soulmates but much much more. If you lived long away from them,there's a huge possibility of death and/or unbearable and utter pain,which I have gone through. " I explained to her.

"Oh.have you found your soulmate yet then doctor?" She asked,as if disappointed.

"Yes,just recently. But you see I am afraid  very very afraid of rejection from her. I don't think I will be able to bear hearing that.that is why I haven't told her she is my soulmate,yet."

"Doctor! You are like the most wanted guy in the universe whether in terms of crime or love,you cant seriously have doubts about yourself. Anybody would be lucky to be your bonded."

"Yes.thanks for that y/n. I appreciate it,very much."

"Well,who is the lucky lady doctor?" She asked sounding jealous. I wanted to laugh,really.

"Let me show you,come."

I took her hand and put my palms on her eyes and led her to the mirror in my room. When I removed my palms,she was confused.

"Doctor! I can only see my reflection, do you see your bond's image in this weirdo magic kind of mirror " she asked,not at all thinking that she could be the one. "

"No,it's a plain mirror and it shows the reflection of my bonded,the woman I have right now in my arms" I told her expectedly.

She seemed to realize what I was trying to tell her. She began to have tears in her eyes. She looked at me, again for conformation. I just nodded, with a look of pure love in my eyes.

"You are the woman I've been searching for almost a thousand years y/n you are my bonded,my soulmate my love.  It's your decision, whether to accept me or not but still know that I will always love you,always care for you and try my best to treat you as if my universe revolves around you. "

She had tears in her eyes that were falling on her blushing cheeks while she nodded like crazy and then she turned around and hugged me,tight,might I includ.

"Yes,god yes doctor,I have been feeling all these feelings with you,before even if I ever liked someone it just felt wrong, as if I wasn't meant to be with them,and you made me fall in love with you on the first day."

" we can take this slow if you want,we can take a long time to complete the mate bond if you want. I don't mind,at all. All I think about is being with you."
I said,putting my hand on my neck,rubbing.

"Yes,I would like that and how do we complete the mate bond?"she asked innocently. I could have replied easily to anyone in this whole universe but with her I was shy.

"Well to complete the mate bond we have to make love,in plain words have sex."I told  her blushing like crazy.

She looked down and blushed and smiled.i was getting impatient, t have some sort of contact-I just wanted to kiss her,just hold her.

"Y/n I wanted to ask you,can i kiss you?" I asked nervously, st which you nodded while looking down,blushing.

I held her waist with one hand and brought her as close to me as I could,then I put my other hand on her right cheek and brought my forehead to connect with hers.

She was breathing fast, I waited for the right moment and then,I kissed her sweet plump lips which made me want to devour her,like the sweet nectar she was providing to my soul. As we kissed,my soul felt complete, full,sated...content. I tried to ask her permission to French kiss by rubbing my young on her lower lips.

She accepted. The kiss which was sweet and cute now turned into hungry, passionate and wanting,needy. I wanted to taste more of her sweet nectar,her lips as if allowing me to the doors of her soul. I put my hand on her cheek to behind the head on her neck bringing her closer to me.

I kissed her as If she was my oxygen and I would die if I would take my lips away from her. I heard a sound,but we didn't pay any mind to it.

"OH MY GOD!! I LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE FOR 5 MINS AMD I COME BACK TO FIND A WHILE MAKEOUT SESSION. " Screamed Donna.

I felt as if I had to leave my planet again as I separated my body from her.
She was blushing,so was I.

"Ohhhhhh,yay.my otp just kissed. Woohoo tardis, you know what,we're a good team."she spoke to the tardis, fangirling.

"By the way,doctor,did you tell her?"
Donna asked at which I just nodded and turned my head to look at my beautiful bonded.

"Donna knew about me being your bonded?" Y/n asked.

"Yes,she was the one who threatened me to tell you or she would,that is why the tardis allowed you only my room,as it is our room from now on,not mine-ours" I replied while nodding.

Yayyy confession's now complete and you  my dear reader accepted.good for you.😘