Horror

Background; klaine have been married about a year and now live in their own house in new york
—————————————————————-

" blaine what movie do you wanna watch"kurt calls from downstairs as blaine collects some blankets for them to snuggle in.

" um how about something scary for a change" blaine says as he walks down the stairs. Kurt gulps and nods before choosing one of the least scary horror movies ever the shining. Kurt slots the movie in and goes to sit next to blaine. Blaine presses play and snuggles up to kurt under the blankets.

Half way through the movie kurt is so scared but doesn't want blaine to think he is a baby so he says " i'll go get us some popcorn and drinks" as an excuse to exit the room. When he is out of the living room and in the kitchen he lays his head against the counter and takes deep breaths, kurt has never been good with horror but didn't want to disappoint blaine so he thought he would tough through it. As he takes his head off the counter he realises he had been here for ten minutes so he takes two bottles of strawberry flavoured water from the fridge and grabs a bag of popcorn in toffee flavour (Blaine's fav) and heads back into the room. As he enters he sees jack Nicholson's character holding an axe with his face coming though a hole in a door. Kurt races back to blaine and snuggles up with him again. Every time something kind of scary happens kurt burrows himself into Blaine's chest.

" kurtie you ok?" Blaine asks concerned. Kurt takes a deep breath and tells blaine the truth.

" i hate horror movies" kurt says looking away from the screen again.

" why didn't you tell me we could have watched rent or something instead" blaine asks pausing the movie.

" because i didn't want to disappoint you" kurt says looking at blaine.

Blaine shakes his head and says "you can never disappoint me...i love you, how about we watch something else" blaine says pecking kurt on the lips and turning off the movie, blaine pops hairspray into the dvd player and when the title sequence appears kurt instantly perks up.

The boys watch the movie singing along and about 3/4 though the movie blaine hears kurt's soft snores and giggles at how cute his husbands is, he turns the movie and tv off then he carries kurt up to their room and lays him on the king sized bed before stripping off until he is only in his boxers and gets in next to his husband.

" i love you babe" blaine whispers as he spoons the love of his life. He kisses kurt's neck once before finally falling asleep himself