Chaos and creation

The 12 Chaos Gods

Tiamat is the Goddess of chaos who existed in the primordial sea of pure energy, Chaos symbolises the 12 (chaos) gods of creations energies. The Divine Mother(Ninhursag) emerged from the "Void" as the first quanta of pre-Partiki the trait of the frequency of units of consciousness known as Particum that allow physical substances. The Divine Father(Enki) was next to emerge from the "Void" as the second quanta of the same pre-Partiki the trait of the frequency of units of consciousness known as Partika. Tiamat and the primordial sea became the omniverse/universe. Tiamat and the primordial sea(Enki) created the 12 titans/12 Zodiacs/12 gods of creation. The Xen energy of the Chaos energy is the Mother Goddess Ninhursag/Isis/Virgo, the energy is light which is Ra/Enki/Yahweh the creator of the humans.

The 12 God Morphogenetic fields

The 12 Chaos Gods merged there Morphogenetic fields to create the Omniverse. The points where all of there fields allined are where they merged this created a new field and merged there field with this new field to create the Omniverse. These morphogenetic fields are the morphogenetic field of there race, like Virgos morphogenetic field is the Xenplexian morphogenetic field and it is the infinite tetrahedron grid structure of the Omniverse.

The 12 Gods of creation

The 12 Ancient Gods

Ancient gods are the megaforces that created our multi-dimensional universe(Omniverse) and which still drive cosmic evolution Described as "one of the most powerful species the Omniverse has ever known, their intelligence is unbelievably infinite.

the 12 ancient gods are the 12 zodiacs.

the 12 ancient gods are the creators of the Omniverse.

Multidimensional polygons

the Omniverse is made out of gods consciousness and the 12 Ancient gods multidimensional polygons(which are their consciousness) merged with gods polygon and this created the singularity which expanded into and became the Omniverse.

Gods polygon is the 12 god polygons(which are 111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888,999,1111,2222 and 3333) combined which creates the infinite dimensional infinite tetrahedron grid Tetragrammaton polygon which is gods polygon it is made out of Infinite god energy/gods consciousness.

The 12 polygons encode all multidimensional polygons.

12 Ancient Gods multidimensional polygons

111 creates unity, creates the singularity and exists in the 12th dimension. (1st vibrational dimension)

222 creates duality, creates yin and yang properties of Xen energy(Enki) and creates spheres in the 3d flower of life(Virgo). (2nd vibrational dimension)

Taurus(Anu): 333 turns the geometry which is the infinite tetrahedron grid into vibration to create the physical superstring. (3rd vibrational dimension)

Virgo: 444 creates spacetime and turns the light into geometry that was created by 555 this geometry is the 64 tetrahedron grid which is created by 444. (4th and 13th vibrational dimension)

Capricorne: 555 gives maths and geometry to the light/Dodecahedron. (5th vibrational dimension)

leo(Enki/Ra): 666 turned gods consciousness into light. (6th and 14th vibrational dimension)

(Main Zodiac unnamed)/Aquarius: 777 is encoded in gods polygon and brings down the consciousness(Enki) of 888 Aquarius to lower dimensions through the tree of life. (7th vibrational dimension)

Aquarius: 888 encodes the 64 tetrahedron grid the geometry the universe is based on, related to the 512 tetrahedron grid which relates to the Trinity 26 dimensions and brings higher dimensional energy/consciousness(Enki) down to the physical universe(this relates to Orion) this number is related to the 8th dimension which is related to 444 Virgo. (8th vibrational dimension)

999 encodes the Tetragrammaton which is gods polygon. The 9th month is sapphire, 10 sephirot (from the Hebrew word for "sapphire"), the 9th-month's(Virgo) Hebrew letter in the kabbalistic Zodiac is Yod which constructs all multidimensional polygons and its value is 10 which corresponds to the Tetragrammaton/Tetractys/Tree of life. Yod is also the number 7 in the equation Tetragrammaton=137 and 7 corresponds to the 7 sephirot of construction. (9th vibrational dimension)

1111(101010) is the polygon that brings higher dimensional energies down to the lower dimensions (10th vibrational dimension)

2222(111111) (11th vibrational dimension)3333(121212) (12th vibrational dimension)

Trinity

The Trinity Godhead is made up of the 13, 14 and 15th vibrational dimensions:13th Dimensions: Virgo/Ninhursag14th Dimension: Enki/Ra

The Omega Collective Consciousness

The 12 Ancient gods and Gods consciousness are merged into one(This is because all there infinitums merged into one. But are still there own separate consciousness) and is called the Omega collective consciousness.

The infinite multyvers is made out of the Omega collective consciousness(but is only made out of Gods consciousness)

Source:
Xen qabbalah wiki