Chapter Two - A Little Bit Clingy

Neil's P.O.V. 12:58 PM

Neil was eating lunch silently as Nicki chowed down on it, and Max just started at it, grossed out by its looks, texture and smell. "Ewwww...DAVID YA BITCHASS SKINNY WOOD STICK! I WANT SOMETHING BETTER!" Max threw a mini fit to get out of eating the grey mush they called "lunch".

David sighed and gave Max a small cup of applesauce and a spoon. Max sighed deeply and ate the applesauce. Neil stared at Max like he was crazy, but that didn't matter to Neil. He thought Max's temper issues are cute.

Neil realized he was thinking that about Max, and his face turned a bit red, but turned away towards the window. Of course, Nicki noticed it. "Why do ya look like a tomato?" she asked, smirking.

Neil quickly answered her with a "Nothing!" as he turned a bit redder, but Nicki didn't see it since Neil's tryna hide his tomato face.

Max looked at Neil. "You look gay right now." he stated, blurting it out. Max then thought about something, and looked away. Max just ate in silence then.

A little bit later, Neil went back to his cabin. Unfortunately, David made Neil and Max share a cabin. But there was only one bed..crap. That means they have to sleep together.

Later that night Neil got into bed earlier because he wants to "wake up early" even though he constantly sleeps in late.

After Max was pretty sure Neil was asleep, Max had to crawl into bed with him. He rested his head on Neil's chest, and placed his arm in his mid-waist, as he fell asleep.