Ch. 1

I had no clue where he was pulling me to but this place was actually really pretty and big. I looked around as he told me more about the place, The Glade. It was really big and intresting but I wanted to see what was outside of those doors. I know that they close every night and open everyday but I don't know why they do so? What is out there?

        "So what's your name. I know you know it." We were sitting on a tree stump and I liked that we were close. Actually he was sort of hot and when we touched I'd feel a schock race through my body. I was just hoping he couldn't feel it because well I don't know. It seemed embarrasing. I only just met the guy and I liked him like I would like a guy I've had a crush on for a while.

        "Elizabeth, and yours?" I look at him as he turns to me his eyes sparkling into mine.

        "Gally." I smile and look away before he sees my cheeks pinken.

        "Nice name." I smile and look as everyone wonders around and gets to there jobs. "What do you do?" 

        "What do I do?" He asks.

        "For like a job. What is yours?"

        "I'm a builder." I smile and my eyes go straight to al the buildings. Besides the housing one. Because well it looked a little slanted and looked as if it could fall.

Everything was fine but then I heard a peircing scream. I jumped and I jumped towards Gally. He grabbed me around the waist and tried to calm me down which worked but also made me jump back.

        "It's ok. It is just Ben." Ben? Who was Ben and why was he screaming?

        "Why he screaming?"

        "Benny got stung by a griever and is going through the changing but what ever you do don't go up there." I nod.

After he showed me around I was walking once I spotted a girl. She had short red hair and she was by a boy. They were linked arm and arm and laughing, I tug on Gally's arm and point to them. "Who are they?" I ask.

        "Cali and Newt. Love birds they are. Don't mind them." I nod and Gally continues walking I walk as well but I am still looking at Cali and Newt. Maybe I have a chance with Gally.

        "Gally? Do you ever want to be like them? I mean in love?" I don't know where I was getting to but anywhere was better than no where.

        "Well Cali she was a big shot. Being first girl here but it's been years. No one really payed much difference to her besides Newt. I guess we just gave up on girls coming to the maze and all." I look at him and look down. "Why do you?"

        "Well I mean it's better than being alone and it seems sweet." He smirks. 

        "Follow me." He grabs my hands and we go inside the housing place where he shuts the door behind me. "Who do you have your eyes on in the glade. There is the leaders, Alby, me, Newt who is taken by Cali, Minho-" He lists a few more names well a lot more but I have mine picked if only he would shut up. He continues and then I kiss him. He falls silent and his hands slide down to my waist and mine up to his shoulders.

        "You I pick you." I smile and he smirks back. He lifts me up and carries me to a wall were I am now on and he is kissing me and holding me there making me feel good. I smile as we kiss and I know it can go on forever when a knock falls upon the door.

        "Yo Gally, you got the girl right?" It was a girls voice. Cali? Gally swears under his breath and then says yea in response. He sets my feet to the ground and opens the door for her. She has short red hair, hazel eyes, and she looks about my age. She smiles and walks over to me and hugs me. "Thank god I am not the only girl." I giggle and see as a boy walks in soon. He has wavy dirty blond hair and brown eyes that glow. He is really attractive and Cali is really lucky for getting a guy like him. But also I had Gally.

        "Newt." The boy says and then smiles at me. Cali pulls back and steps toward Newt and grabs his hand. 

        "It is really wonderful to have you. I hope you like it here but we have to go I hear Neli screaming down the hall. Umm bye enjoy." She waves and her and Newt walk out the door shutting it behind them. 

        "Neli?" I asked looking at Gally who was sitting on the beds edge rubbing his hand through his hair.

        "Newt and Cali have a baby girl. They named her Neli as like Cali and Newt mixed." I nod my head. A kid wow.

        "So what to do?" I ask and laugh looking at Gally still.

        "This." Gally says and pulls me closer to him and kisses me. I sit on his lap and kiss him back. What would our names be mixed. Gally and Elizabeth. Galizabeth??? Maybe but I don't know. Not like we'd actually have a kid I mean I just got here. Right?