Chapter 4: Sister Love

Margret's P.O.V

I woke up in Stefan's bed wearing my tang top and panties. I got up and ran my fingers through my hair. I walked down stairs and saw Stefan sitting on the couch.

"Morning Stef.." I said and sped to him.

" Come on Margret go put some clothes on." He said and looked away.

"Relax Stefan." I said and smiled as I looked at the dead girls on the ground and blood on the wooden floor.

"You should have been here last night it was fun." I said.

Just then Damon came down stairs and I quickly looked at him. Our eyes met and he stop walking.

"Umm whats with you two?" Stefan asked and looked curious.

"N-nothing!" I quickly said.

"I-I'ma just go um get dressed.." I said and sped up stairs.

I put on the clothes I wore yesterday and put my hair in a quick pony tail. I walked back down stairs walked out the house. I grabbed my phone out my back pocket and called Katerina.

"What." Katerina answered.

"I kissed Damon." I said as I walked.

"You kissed your brother?! Wow thats a problem."

"No the problem is I liked it for that split second... Just get whatever you need in Mystic Falls and lets get out of here already."

"Fine but its going to take a while and besides my other goal was to get with Stefan."

"How long are we planning on staying here?"

"You'll find out..." Katerina said and hanged up.

I sighed and looked around. 'Well I guess I need to go clothes shopping.' I said and walked to the nearest clothes shop.

I walked in and started looking at clothes in till Caroline Forbes walked in. She walked towards me and smiled.

"Margret Salvatore right?" She asked as I looked down at clothes.

"The one and only." I said and smirk.

"You must be Caroline Forbes Elena's best friend and a vampire." I added.

"How do you know that?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"So why haven't Stefan or Damon mentioned you before?"

"I guess it was to painful for then to talk about their dead little sister. But now they know I'm very much alive." I said as I picked out a cute shirt and skinny jeans.

I smirked at her and walked away. I bought loads of clothes and finally went back to the house. I walked in and saw Damon sitting on the couch drinking bourbon. I sighed and tried to walk pass him.

"Hello.." He said and looked at me with a smile.

"Uhh hi.. Hey Damon." I stuttered and blushed. I rolled my eyes and sped upstairs in to Stefan's room.

I slammed the door and threw the bags of clothes on the ground. Just then Damon knocked on the door.

"Margret we need to talk about this, let me in." He said.

I sighed and let him in.

"What is there to talk about. It was a small kiss that meant nothing." I said cruelly and looked away.

"If it meant nothing why are you acting distant towards me?" He said and smirked.

"Its none of your business now leave me alone!" I said and tried to shut the door but he blocked me from doing that.