(6)

Nikki Pov

I walked backstage and people were staring I walked into Stephanie's office, "are you happy now?" I said glaring at her, "very you did great" she smirked saying that, I shook my head, "please take a seat I have big plans for your character" she added as she sat at her desk, I walked over and sat down, "this better be good" I said not bothering, "oh it's good, I'll set up a match at night of champions for the divas championship whoever wins at the next ppv you will get to wrestle for the championship" she said smiling, "I'm listening" I said, "AJ lee is the champion so it's between Paige and AJ 4 weeks away so whoever wins that then you will wrestle" she smirked, I smiled and nodded, "it sounds like a good plan, thanks steph" I said getting up, "oh wait there's more" as she said that I turned back around in my seat, "I'm listening" I said looking towards her, "in a few weeks your in a tag match tagging with Paige to go against AJ and Brie" Stephanie said, "okay I can do that" I said turning back around and getting up and. Walking out the door.

Later that night

I walked into my room and saw seth sitting there with his top off, "umm where is your shirt?" I asked him, "it's on the floor" he said smiling, he looked really sexy and it was turning me on, "babe you look amazing" I said blushing a little, he smiled and walked towards me, "oh really know well so do you" he said holding into me, I couldn't help myself I kissed him and he kissed back we walked towards the bedroom and fell onto the bed and then one thing led to other and then I was naked in bed with him it was amazing, "I love you Nicole" he said cuddling me, "I love you too colby" I said cuddling back.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Read!!!

And follow!!!