Part 1

"We can go anywhere with these wristbands, right?" Cody Hall clarified with his mom. 

"Yes, anywhere in the park with any exhibit for both you and Alex, plus the little ones." Kylie Hall replied to her fourteen year old son.

"Okay, and you're both staying right here until lunch?" Alex Joyce asked.

"Yep." Brenda Joyce said, "Try and be back around twelve o' clock, and it's around nine right now. You've got around three hours."

"Alright, Bye." Cody said, turning around to leave with his and Alex's five year old sisters holding his hand. The two of them were chatting excitedly.

"Don't leave any of them on there own." Kylie reminded.

"Okay, now bye!" Cody called, not even bothering to turn around.

Cody didn't hate these trips, he sometimes just got annoyed at getting stuck with the younger kids. Now, getting stuck with Alex, well that was like the best thing in the world. He'd had a crush on her since the time there parents started doing daycare together when he was in sixth grade, and he was now a freshman in high school. He still had yet to express his feeling to her and felt he'd never get the nerve to do so. For now they were just friends hanging out with there little sister, plus two other little midgets at a zoo. Oh yeah, and he had to pee.

It wasn't that urgent, but it was uncomfortable enough to make him nervous and fidgety.

"So, were should we go first?" Alex's voice interrupted his thoughts.

He looked down at his sister, Emmy. "Hey Em, were do you and Ny want to go?"

Emmy looked to Nyla. "How's the big cats sound?"

"Good, then can we go to the Penguins?" Nyla asked.

"Sure."

"Can we go to the playground?" Piped up three year old Braden.

"Sure thing, buddy. After we go see some animals first." Alex replied easily, causing Braden to squeal excitedly.

Cody dropped his sisters hand for a second to look at the map, nearly groaning when he saw that the big cat section was all the all the way to there left and the penguins were all the way to their right, then the play ground was somewhere ahead of them. He would definitely need to be on the look out for a bathroom.

An hour later and they were leaving the penguins, heading to the playground. Cody had yet to find a bathroom and was getting more and more desperate for one. He would of usually always gone by now at home. He couldn't help but wiggle occasionally.

When they reached the playground they released them to play and sat down to watch on a wooden bench. Sitting down only made his need worse, not to mention sitting right next to Alex would easily draw attention to squirms. He used all his will power not to squirm, or move for the matter fact, creating a stressed silence between him and Alex.

Alex kept trying to started conversations, but Cody kept ignoring them, to worried about making his predicament known. Twenty minutes of slow, agonizing minutes of tension filled silence Cody couldn't stand it anymore. He squirmed one, then twice. Finally, he abruptly jumped up, refraining from crossing his legs or grabbing himself like he so wanted to do and stated, "I'm going to go join them."

Standing made his problem slightly better, but not much. He knew he just needed to find a bathroom, but he was to embarrassed to admit that to Alex. He found Emmy and the others and joined in with some make pretend game. He didn't really understand what was going on, but was just glad to be able to move around.