Arnav: di, shall we go...

Anjali: one minute Chotte, I will bring my purse...

Arnav nods his head and looks at Khushi... Soon, Anjali arrives and leaves with Arnav...

Few minutes later, all the other family members too leave to their respective rooms...

Minutes passes... It's time for Khushi to start executing the plan... Khushi takes a deep breathe before stepping out of her room and moving towards Shyam's room...

Khushi knocked the door with her heart still pounding heavily... Shyam looked towards the door and found Khushi...

Shyam: Khushiji... You here??

Khushi: I need to take some jewellery from di's cupboard...

Shyam: jewellery?? Why?

Khushi: it's none of your business, Shyamji... I asked di and that was enough...

Soon, a cunning smile appeared on Shyam's face...

Shyam: ohho Khushiji... Why are you so angry?? Calm down... Rani Saheba is my wife, remember...

Khushi: wife?? You are saying this? Really, Shyamji??

Shyam: well... I can't do anything with it unless... (He pauses and looks at Khushi with an evil smirk) unless you know what happens Khushiji...

Khushi: chi... I don't want to talk with a man like you... Just give me the cupboard keys...

Shyam: oh.. You need keys?? I will give you... Wait for a minute...

Shyam took keys in his hand and waved it before Khushi... Khushi was about to take them but Shyam pulled those keys back...

Shyam: why are you so eager, Khushiji... Let us enjoy this time... Both, Arnav and Rani Saheba are out now...

Khushi: you are crossing your limits, Shyamji... How could you do this to di... Please change... You could never get a wife who could love you as di... She literally treats you as her God... How could you manipulate and cheat her...

Shyam: but I don't want a wife like Anjali, Khushiji... I want you... I don't want Rani Saheba... She is just a curse in my life... I want you in my life, Khushiji... You know, I love... (Khushi cuts him off)

Khushi: shut up... just shut up... (She controlled the urge to slap him hard)

Khushi turned to leave but she got stopped when Shyam placed his palm over her shoulder... It was intentional for her to stop though she wanted to escape from this man...

Shyam: cool Khushiji... You want jewellery right... Take and then, leave...

Khushi had to stop... She turned around and forwarded her hand... But Shyam smiled at her and continued..

Shyam: let me do this favour for you, Khushiji...

Saying that, Shyam moved towards the cupboard and opened it... Khushi controlled her anger... She wiped the corner of her eyes and moved towards the cupboard...

Khushi: I will take them myself, Shyamji... Please move...

Shyam: Khushiji, let me help you... (He said with a wicked sweet voice)

Immediately, he picked a necklace set and showed it to Khushi...

Shyam: take this, Khushiji... This necklace would look beautiful on your neck...

Khushi: I don't want it...

Shyam: oh, let me make you wear it then... You might like it when you see with your own eyes...