Chapter 2

Please vote, comment, and fan if you like this story!

Love, Mia

So the pack meeting is about me turning 14 which is huge for the Alpha's children. We celebrated when I turned 7 because I changed into a werewolf. Which was a surprise!

"Is everyone here? If so we will start the meeting. As of today's topic is my daughter's 14th birthday and her shifting into a full wolf." said my father in his Alpha voice. I stood up as my father continued.

"As I was saying, her birthday falls on a full moon. And that night she will shift for the first time. Some of the close by packs agreed to coming. For a special reason, Baby girl we asked for the close packs to come in case one of the pack members happen to be your mate. I can promise you, you will know who is your mate when you see him. "

Did my dad just say that? I might find my mate! I don't know what to say. I'm shocked! Why would my dad say that? If I find my mate that means I will have to be marked and have to mate with my mate? My dad is way too protective to say that I glance back up at my dad. I see tears coming from his eyes. And I see my mascara and eye liner falling from eyes. I notice I'm also crying I get up and run up to my dad and hug him. He looks down at me and says

"My beautiful baby girls is growing. I remember singing you a lullaby and kissing you good night like it was just yesterday." I finally brake I start sobbing but in good way. I look at the pack and see my mum sitting there crying. I looked at her.

She was crying also. I looked into her eyes and saw sadness. My dad called my mum up stage. I ran to her I was crying even harder. I don't even know why I am crying. My Mum wiped off my tears and kissed my forehead. Saying

"I love you!" I told them I needed to do something. I ran out of the room with tears running down my face. I hear the lullaby my dad was talking about, playing in my head. (Talking to the moon- Bruno Mars) I run into someone. It was a stranger.

He asked "Sorry I wasn't looking.. Are you Okay?" His eyes held me captivated. I felt paralyzed. When I ran into him I felt sparks. I fell to my knees.........

Did you like it ? Please comment, fan, & vote if you liked it!

Love, Mia