Let Your Teeth Sink In (Pete's POV)

**I'm deciding to give you guys a little insight about how Pete's feeling in all of this! Hope you all enjoy this c:**

~~~~~~~~~~~

We're not leaving ... for a long time. I've gotten bad news before, on many different occasions, but this by far tops all of that. i just want to get out of here, I'm dying to get out of here. I want to see my family again. I miss all of them. I miss my son, Bronx. I miss my girlfriend, Meagan, and I miss our baby that's on the way. I even miss our dog, Bear.

I miss just walking into the house after a long day, then seeing Bronx on the floor playing with the dog, or playing with his cars, or just watching tv. I miss seeing Meagan come around the corner with a big smile plastered on her face. I miss wrapping my arms around her and kissing her. I miss saying hi to our little baby growing inside of her. I miss it all.

I miss those pointless conversations Meagan and I would have together. I even miss the pointless fights we'd have! I miss just telling her she was right (which she normally was anyway), and I miss hugging her after our fights. I miss all those late nights in hotel rooms with her, just flipping through channel after channel, then eventually giving up and laughing at one another. I miss running my fingers through her hair when she's laying on my lap ...

But, most of all, I miss the band. I miss everything that came with it. I miss seeing all the fans during our set, even during New Politics' and Paramore's sets. I miss seeing them sway along with the music, I miss seeing and hearing them sing along at the top of their lungs. I miss the meet and greets. All the fans I've met over the years have each made an impact on me. They're all so unique in their own way, and I love that.

I miss seeing the fans with colored hair. I loved seeing all that stuff, because that said something special about each and every one of them. They like to express themselves, and a majority of the hair colors I've seen have been pretty crazy, but I love that. It makes me smile. I loved seeing the style all the people would dress in. Some wore combat boots, some wore heels. Some wore Converse, some wore Vans. Some wore skirts, some wore shorts. Some wore skinny jeans, and some wore capris. Some would wear tank tops, some would wear sweatshirts. Some would wear t-shirts, and some would show up with just a sports bra on. Whatever it was, it was just so unique to see all of their styles.

But, now that I'm stuck in here, I can't see any of that, I can't hear any of that. I can't shake peoples' hands, I can't smile at their faces while they stand there, wondering if I'm actually real. I can't do any of it anymore. But most of all, I can't sit next to my band. I can't see them hardly anymore. I miss them. I miss them like hell.

When Courtney brought me into the hallway, I saw Joe when I lifted my head. He looked horrible. i couldn't help myself; I broke free of Courtney's grip and ran to Joe. I wrapped my arms around him and cried. He did the same, refusing to let go. Courtney, to my surprise, didn't pull us apart. I glanced up at her through Joe's abundance of hair, and she actually looked sympathetic - for once. As soon as Joe and I came together, we had to walk to a different room, though.

Once we arrived in front of a big door, my heart was beating fast. I only hoped that once Courtney opened the door, I'd see Andy and Patrick in there. When I did see them, I couldn't help but run to them. We all hugged one another, all of us nearly sobbing, or actually sobbing. We'd been separated for far too long, and it was getting to all of us. Courtney seemed to have lost her sympathetic feelings towards us, because she soon forced us to sit down.

She lectured us, saying that she'd keep us here until we were on our deathbed. As soon as she said that, my breathing hitched, afraid that I really would never be able to get out of here, or worse - I'd never be able to kill her, once and for all. But, me being me, I started thinking of ways to escape, to escape and save the guys. I had to.

She told us that we were practically on hiatus again. It killed me whenever I heard that word. It made me feel like I was letting our fans down. I hated it deeply. But, as soon as we were marched back to our rooms, with much resistance from Andy, Joe, and myself, Courtney's helper gave me a journal, explaining that it was just for my eyes only. She, nor Courtney, would ever look at it. She promised me that that was the truth, and I actually believed her. I didn't want to, but I did.

And that's where I am now; I'm sitting at the desk in my dark, dirty room. I have the journal open in front of me, sitting on the desk. I have the pen in my hand, twirling in around my fingers, occasionally flipping it onto the floor. I chuckled to myself every time I did that, but then quickly picked it up and put it back between my fingers.

Every once in a while, I'd put the pen to the paper, but I couldn't think of anything to write, even though I knew I wanted to write something so badly. I was too afraid that Courtney or someone would look at it, despite them saying they wouldn't. That was the only thing stopping me, as much as I tried to work through it.

I sighed to myself once more, then put the pen back to the paper (or my fingers back to the keys). I figured there should be a proper introduction, no matter what I wrote. So, I moved the pen up and down, back and forth until I was done. I looked down at the journal, then looked at what I wrote.

"Dear Hiatus..." it read.

I thought that was pretty clever, given that we're on hiatus again ... It's almost like I'm writing to everyone that's concerned about us, that's missing us. Before I knew it, my pen was back to the paper, spewing words here and there, drawing pictures in the corners and in the middle of the page, writing lyrics to songs around the edges.

I quickly filled up one page with lyrics, words, and pictures, none of which really had any specific meaning ... maybe. One the second page, I drew more pictures, but this time, they were more like directions - directions to get out of here, directions to kill off Courtney and her helpers. I wrote plans to escape the room, plans to escape this fucking prison. I wrote down words pertaining to how to rescue the guys, how to get them out of this hell hole safely.

Before I knew it, I was turning the page nearly every three minutes, soon beginning to write on the fifteenth page. This one I wrote "Dear Hiatus..." on again. I decided I'd better write an apology letter to all the fans. All the friends and family we've all got. I put the pen down to the paper once more, then let my mind go to work.

"Dear Hiatus...

I'm so sorry we've been gone. Its been far too long, but you all deserve to know what really happened. I won't say it in this letter, but you will know. You will know someday, but if I'm reading this to you, then that means I'm okay, it means we're okay. It means we're back. This letter signifies how strong the four of us were, if signifies how much all of you have motivated us to escape from where we were. This letter isn't just to tell you all what we went through, it's to show you how much we care about each and every one of you. It shows that we've still got some fight left in us, and that fight is all for you.

We came back for you.

Like I said, you will all know what happened someday, but right now, we all need to cope and just be with our families. I hope you all understand. We'll be back. We'll finish Monumentour soon. We'll meet some of you. We'll stand onstage and play songs for you all night if we have to.

Just please know that we've missed you all terribly, and we apologize for any inconvenience we might have brought any of you. We love all of you, and we definitely missed all of you.

We'll be back soon to play you guys music, to see your smiling faces, and to see you all having fun. Until then, I suppose we're considered to be on hiatus - again - but that will end soon enough. We love you all, and we miss you all deeply.

Thank you all for your understanding, and see you soon."