Almost Dying

The twins looks at their mates "okay", "my lovely bride" Bruno smirks and picks Yusei up like he did when they got married. Jaden and Haou grabs their mates hand and walks home, Archfiend groans in his sleep as someone picked him up and carries him out of the nest and into a truck driving off. Crow holds his head groaning as a vision came "guys we need to warn Stardust", Yusei squeaks and looks at Crow "why". Jesse and Johan follows, Stardust hears his mate groan and wakes up. "Archfiend and his chicks are in danger" Crow said still groaning holding his head, Bruno gently puts Yusei down and calls Stardust. Archfiend woke up and a dragon facility and roars out to Stardust, Jaden and Haou walks into their den. 

Jesse and Johan follows, Yusei ears went up. Stardust hears his mate and roars back before flying to the roar, Jaden and Haou lets their hands go "Vizor". "he's not answering" Bruno goes to his large wolf form "babe hop on", Archfiend felt extreme pain in his stomach and screams. Vizor was playing with the pups, Yusei nods and climbs on. Stardust flies faster, Jaden and Haou smiles and goes to their wolf form and walks to Vizor and the pups. "hold on" Bruno took off running to, Archfiends scentArchfiend screams as his water broke and got smirks from the hunters and he backs into the corner. Vizor was pinned down by the pups, Yusei nods holding on.

Stardust flies faster and breaks into the place growling, Jaden and Haou giggles. Bruno felt something starting to poke out from his back but ignores it, Archfiend whines "babe it time". Vizor pouts "help me", Yusei keeps hanging on but feels something off "babe you okay". Stardust uses his tail and hits the hunter into the wall before picking him up and flying fast,  "aww you look like your having fun" Jaden and Haou giggles more. "I feel something poking out of my back but I'm fine" Bruno said still running, Archfiend whines louder. Vizor pouts more, "You sure" Yusei asked looking at his back. Stardust flies into the hospital, "whos hungry" Jaden and Haou asked the pups. 

"its starting to hurt now" Bruno stops kneeling down as the skin starts ripping and white and blue shows, "Star follow me" Crow asked. Archfiend screams in pain, the pups gets off and runs to their mothers. "That not good, can you make it to Crow place or do you want me to call him" Yusei gently touches it, Star nods. Jaden and Haou smiles "their food for the older pups in the fridge and little ones still need milk", "I think I can make it there, ow ow ow" Bruno whines. Crow leads Stardust to the birthing room, the pups nods. Vizor nods, Yusei whimpers "I'm sorry". Stardust follows, Jaden and Haou lays on their sides for the little pups. Bruno nuzzles him "its fine" the wings grew out his back, Crow opens the door "lay him on the bed". 

Vizor gets up, Yusei purrs softly before seeing the wings. Stardust does what he says, Jaden and Haou fed the little pups. Bruno had feathered wings coming out, Crow get Archfiend ready. Archfiend screams, Vizor feed the pups. Yusei was confused, Stardust watches. Jaden and Haou purrs licking the pups heads, Bruno was confused and whines in pain. "now push" Crow demanded, Archfiend nods pushing till the baby starts crowning. Vizor smiles, Yusei was really confused and gently touched the wings making the pain go away. Stardust waits, the twins yawns and lays their head down. Bruno winched at first then purrs as the feathered wings came full out, Archfiend screams pushing the baby halfway. 

"Stardust you need to hold his hand to calm him down" Crow said pulling the baby out wrapping the baby handing it to the nurse, the twins lays down next to their mate. Yusei smiles, Stardust nods and holds his hand "babe look at me". Jaden and Haou smiles purring, Bruno smiles and looks spreading his wings still confused. Archfiend cries and looks at him as he pushes till the baby starts crowning, Jesse and Johan purrs back. Yusei looks at them, Stardust looks at him "your doing great babe". Jaden and Haou smiles, "I'm confused" Bruno tilts his head. Archfiend cries pushing the baby halfway, Crow pulls the baby out wrapping the baby and hands it to the nurse.