The story

Two children giggle as they ran around the grass. One of the children falls. "Ah! Ow! " moaned the child in pain. "Oh no! Bubu! You okay? "The little girl asked her brother helping him up.

"Mm... Yeah I'm fine sissy.. But my knwee hurt, "said the boy pointing to his left knee.

"Let's go to mama, "said the girl carying her brother on her back.

As they enerted the white painted house the little girl put his brother on a little chair.

"Mama! Bubu got hurt! "The little girl yelled.

The mother came rushing to her children. She went to where her daughter was,  "Your brother got hurt? "

"On the knee while we playing! "Worry on the girl's voice.

"Don't worry Vani, he's going to be fine, "said the mother get a band aid out of the cabinet. She walks with Vani to her son's care and kneeled down. The boy looked at his mothers eyes. All he saw was blur.

•••••••••••••••••••••

A boy gasps for air.  He looks at his hand. His claws showed again, it was dangerous for him to be in his half form.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Kios. That was his name. He justerd transferred to a new school. He hated his stepsister. He also hated his father. Disgusted was what the boy felt. Thinking about those two. The only person he loved was his mother. He went most of his time with her. She worked as a scientist so Kios could barely see her. All the friend he had was just a girl. Vini. "Vani is my sister, or really not my sister any more after my father divorced my mom and married yours. "

We both had the same features and we are the last of our type. But I have a feeling that there are more of our type. Half monster. Of course we are the most powerful of our kind but somehow we went endangered.

After the war that caused us monsters to be endangered.

Of course this is my story. The story of what monsters can do.

And what power they hold.