Chapter One

Images of what seemed like a decade, memories invading so vividly unsound yet screaming of unwanted storm within. Something felt wrong but she couldn't sense it. Tragic rushed without a warning. It felt horrible. mourning over the years to a good present hasn't arrived yet. What could've gone wrong. where did it go wrong? She tried to keep everything in place, why did it all crumbled away, like a twig fallen from a tree. She believed in magic, yes. She also believed the end was near. So near she could feel its breath against her face. The ruins were all sign of the storm that killed them all. Evan was gone. forever gone and there was no returning back from where he had gone. A faint cry was heard in the background, she hurriedly rushed to the cradle. Didn't she imagine life without Evan. She quickly scooped the child into her arms and hushed him quietly. Ares, the only thing that that was left now. She finished nursing him and then attended to what was left undone. The house was auctioned four months after Evans death. They were ready to catch the next flight to New York. She wasn't ready at all to start afresh. Her mind and body still didn't accept the fact Evan is no more now, her heart hung heavy as the moon. She knew it was never going to be the same again. She wanted to change that. It was going to be hard she knew. More sorrowful depressing nights that was to come. How living would get so much worse Rain never imagined.

Building up strength she gathered up what was left of her emotions with Ares to start a new beginning.