Marlin hung up the phone and looked over to see the other's progress on decorating. The place looked amazing so far, blue and green balloons and streamers were hung all around the ceiling and walls. They would compliment the cake Dory made, with the help of Deb, perfectly. "Wow, I'm impressed, guys. You've done fantastic." Once Dory taped the last of the streamers to the wall, she climbed down the ladder to where Marlin stood. "Thanks, Marty. I'm sure Maddie and Shantel will love it." "Maggie and Bluebell, Dory." Gill corrected.

Marlin chuckled afterwards before replying "Yep, I'm sure they'll love it." He then kissed Dory's forehead, making her giggle at his gesture and the others grin at them. "Marlin, wait until after the party before you make any moves, you sly dog." Bloat teased, making Marlin blush and Dory look over at him, not understanding what he said.

Soon one by one, people started coming, like the cannibals (Bruce, Anchor & Chum), Peach's brother Peter, Hank, Bailey, Destiny, Jenny and Charlie. Marlin was even able to get Nigel to fly from Australia to come and visit for the party. Crush, Bob, Ted, Bill and their kids were also invited, but were to come after Bluebell and Maggie got home if they wanted to get their kids there without making Bluebell suspicious.

Once every one had arrived, Marlin was talking to Bruce and Gill. He had just explained to Gill his first encounter with Bruce and how he and Dory were nearly murdered by him. Gill had to say, he was impressed. With what he and the rest of the gang was told by Nigel about Marlin out-running a cannibal, he thought the man was mad.

"So, if you smell any kind of human blood, you start to crave human flesh without any kind of control?" Gill asked Bruce. "Yep, mate." "I just got to know, how come this happens to you?" "Well, ever since I first tasted it, the scent of human blood alone just made me mad with hunger. I'm obviously trying to control it though, if you can't tell." "Yeah, and he's done pretty well in terms of self control." Marlin complimented, making Bruce blush a bit. (A/N: Yes I put in a Marlin X Bruce moment, what are you gonna do about it? >:3) "T-Thanks mate."

Marlin then checked the clock and it was ten 'till 3:00. "Gill, that's your cue." Gill nodded. "Got ya." "You remember what to do, right?" Marlin asked, anxious to trust him with this. It's not that he didn't like Gill, it's that he's always had issues trusting people, even friends and family sometimes. "Yes, I know exactly what to do, I know our daughters, no need to worry." Marlin gave a nod of approval before Gill went to pick the kids up. "Alright everyone, be ready!" Marlin announced to everyone.

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

*Three minutes before the bell rang*

Maggie had been transferred to a high school near Nemo and Bluebell's elementary school. She never really liked school after she lost her best friend. Her not having any friends or at least anyone to talk to wasn't doing it for her. What was worse was that people liked to pick on her a lot for being the quiet kid with dyed hair. Maggie was just sitting at her desk at her last class period, waiting for the bell to ring so she can finally look forward to talking to someone. One of her common bullies came up to her as she was doodling.

"Hey, Margret. Nice sketch. My dog can draw better, and he's got three legs!" This made his friends laugh with him. "Heard your birthday was coming up." "She has a birthday? I always thought she didn't because I thought she never existed." They teased. Maggie was still silent, but was growing impatient. "Hey, so your "father" thinks he's such a tough guy, huh?" Maggie's heart stopped once they brought up Gill. 'They never brought him up before...' she thought.

"Think he's cool because he's got them scars on his face." "Makes him look more like a maniac if anything." Maggie's blood was boiling, she couldn't take much more of them making fun of Gill like that. "Probably only wanted you just so he can escape. He probably used you like he used that other kid that was with him before." Before Maggie could finally respond, the bell rang. The bullies left, not before one of them smacked the top of her head. Her eyes had been threatening to shed tears, but now they were falling freely. Maggie quickly grabbed her stuff and ran out of the class, quietly sobbing, not caring about who was witnessing her break down like this.