Miguel dug through his bag before pulling out his computer.

"Look, I'm really not in the mood."

"But I think you'll like it. It's Cobra Kai webpage. I made it in Study Hall - click on the snake." Johnny did as told and he and Cherry both watched as Miguel explained. Johnny smiled and put down his beer. "Meet me at the high school at midnight. The both of you. Don't be late."

"What for?"

"You want to learn how to kick ass?" Miguel nodded. "You have to learn how to kick first," Johnny then turned to Cherry. "You kick good, but not powerful enough. I want to train you too." Cherry nodded, smirking. "You two can go now." They both bowed before leaving and stopped next to Cherry's car.

"I can pick you up."

"Thank you."

Miguel pulled the girl into a hug before getting on his bike and rode away.

× × × ×

At 11:30, Cherry had arrived at the apartment complex and noticed that Johnny's car was gone. She texted Miguel, informing him that she was outside, and she smiled at him when he got in. He returned the smile and she sped down the streets, heading towards the high school.

Upon arriving, Johnny was waiting for them. He lead them inside and to the pool. "Sensei, what are we doing here at midnight? Are you sure we're supposed to be here?" "Yeah, don't worry, my buddy's the night janitor." "Okay," Cherry and Miguel said in unison. "All right, let me see your hands." Cherry became confused as Johnny began to tie Miguel's and her hands together. "What are you doing?" "When you're in a fight, your first instinct is to use your hands, right? Gotta unlearn that. Think with your legs."

"How do we think with our legs?"

"First, know that right now, you two will be working together. Now, you just uh -" Johnny had suddenly pushed them into the pool. Miguel was struggling, so was Cherry. She knows how to swim, but with the extra weight, she was being pulled down. She gasped for air when Johnny lifted their heads up.

"We're drowning!"

"Drowning is for pussies, all right? Don't be a pussy. Use your legs." Johnny let them go and they both fell. Cherry was trying her best, and it was working, but not good enough. Miguel was trying to help, but couldn't. Johnny lifted them up again, and they both gasped for air. "We're gonna die!"

"Cobra Kai never dies. Say it."

"Cobra Kai never dies," they said in sync. "Say it like your life depends on it!" "Cobra Kai never dies!" "Now, I'm not gonna help you this time, all right? Work together, kick your way up. Do you understand?" "Yes sensei!" Johnny let them go again, and they both floated down. The two made eye contact underwater and Cherry motioned for Miguel to kick in sync with her. Together, they both kicked up and their heads were now above water. "Yes!" After a while, Johnny helped them out. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh shit, we gotta go."

"You're not allowed in here!"

"I thought you knew this guy?!"

"Of course not, I lied."

Cherry laughed as they ran away.

× × × ×

Cherry was adding lipstick the next night. It was the night of the dance and she was excited. Yes, she hates school dances, but her school does a somewhat good job at dances. Straddling her motorcycle, she turned on the engine and sped towards the school.

Entering the school gym, she was surprised to see Daniel there. "Hey, Mr. LaRusso. How are you?" "Hey, Cherry. I'm good. Hey, have fun, okay?" "Will do." Turning around, she immediately spotted Demetri, Eli, and Miguel. She was taken aback from Miguel's costume, but smirked as she made her way over.

"Hey boys."

Wherever - or whoever - Miguel was looking at no longer seemed important as his gaze fell over Cherry. His eyes widened and his mouth had dropped, causing Cherry to chuckle. "Let's go?" They all began to walk, Miguel leading them. Cherry's hand brushed against Miguel's, and he quickly intertwined his hands with hers.

Cherry smiled up at him and they noticed a flyer for Cobra Kai.

"Looks like he put it up when we didn't notice."

Miguel agreed and they all walked away.

The boys eventually left for the bathroom, leaving Cherry to herself. Her phone buzzed, and she checked to see the message. It was a video of Aisha eating a cheeto, a pig nose and ears on her. Spotting Aisha leaving, Cherry ran to her. "Aisha! Aisha, wait!" Aisha stopped and Cherry walked towards her.

"Do you want to get back at her?"