Chapter 8

Leslie's POV: 

" Woah, oh umm Hi, where's our little hemmings ?" the one with glasses asked. " Where's the whipped ass hemmings ?" asked a boy with crazy colored hair, as the three boys let themself in. Wow rude.

" Sorry we just haven't seen Luke in like 3 days and thats a lot for us, Im calum, thats ashton and michael " the chinesse lookng one said " and No I'm not chinesse " calum said as I laughed.

I went up the stairs tiredly because of the previous events that happened between Luke and I, I walked in and kissed Luke lightly " Wake up sleepy head " I whispered agaisnt his lips and smiled, he tiredly fluttered his eyes open and the first thing he did was smile. " Hi princess" luke said as he gave me a small kiss on the cheek " Your friends are down there , you should go down and see them " I said, He got up and put on some sweatpants and his blink-182 shirt and went and brushed his teeth.

We made our way downstairs, and as soon as they saw luke they all jumped on top of him and I couldn't help but laugh.

LUKE'S POV : 

" get off of me Asshats " I said and laughed as they all got off of me. " We missed you lucas " Michael said and laughed, and Leslie kinda just starred at me probably questioning the name. " Lucas is a nickn-" I couldn't finish before she interrupted and said " Did you just use Asshat as an insut ? " and everyone bursted out laughing " Oh shut up Mrs. All American " I said and smirked as she gave me a wink. Then things got a little awkward since the guys were here.

" I'm going to order pizza, does anyone want anything specific ?" Leslie asked but before anyone could say anything michael screamed "  PEPPERONI ". Leslie left the room which just left me and the guys here.

" So who's the babe Luke ? " asked calum. " don't call her a babe, shes my stepsister" I said and glared at Calum.

" Well then hello, brother-in-law my name is Ashton" Ashton said to me and then left and followed Leslie to the kitchen. I gritted my teeth.

I sat down on the couch followed by Calum and Michael. They were talking but I was to focused on Ashton hitting on Leslie to even care about what they were discussing.

I could hear Ashton's high laugh coming from the kitchen and Leslie squealing. I basically rushed to the kitchen to just simply find him tickling her. I know it's not a big deal but he shouldn't do that he doesn't know her as well as I do. They both starred at me and I didn't know what to say so I just blurted out the first thing that came to my head " So uh what pizza did you order ? " I asked super stupidly and scratched the back of my neck. " Well I ordered Two pepperonis and I ordered a side of breadsticks and a  soda " Leslie said and smiled. " oh alright " I turn around and head back being followed by Leslie and Ashton.

I sat down next to Leslie and Michael. I grabbed the remote and put on netflix. " What do you guys want to watch ? " I asked. " Supernatural " Calum basically yelled with Leslie squealing a yes. I put on the show and lay back feeling kind of awkward.

---- 30 minutes later ---

The doorbell rang and Michael rushed to the door screaming pizza. Michael paid and brought the pizza over to us. " Pizza" Michael screamed again.

We ate for a good 15  minutes then the episode of supernatural ended.

" What should we do now guys ? " asked Ashton.

" I say we watch another episode " Calum suggested.

" How about we play truth or dare " Leslie says.

" Okay " we chimed in.

" Ok Leslie since you suggested you go first. Truth or dare ? " asked Ashton.

" Dare " she said and giggled.

Ashton smirked and said " I dare you to kiss me "

( Hello, its me ! I'm still alive. I'll be updating more and more now since I'm home and stabled !! Sorry this chapter sucks but I wanted to update asap ! I promise next chapter will be way better )