More Information About Prince Charming

Andrew and I decided to go to movies after we left the coffee shop. We just picked one a little interesting movie for both of us that was going to play soon and bought the tickets.
Or well, he bought.

He is kinda rich, though he's just a waiter and an artist. Maybe he comes from a rich family.
I don't. I've had to do a lot work in my life to get enough money. Thankfully I don't need to by all cameras, lights and stuff for photoshoots anymore, because I have these amazing friends.

Now back to this prettyface. Yeah, that's the first nickname I gave him and it fits perfectly. Like for real, so many things in him is perfect, but everyone has their flaws. He, my friends and parents... Even I do.

We also bought some some popcorn, because I honestly can't go see a movie without any snacks. It's like torture.
Also popcorn is so good, that when you can by it, you can not to by it.

Once we finally made it into the theater and found our seats, we sat down to wait for the movie to start. I heard it's some popular movie, so I can join the conversations of it. That is why you should always go to watch the popular movies, although you weren't so interested.

"What's your favorite movie?" Andrew suddenly asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.
I turn to look at him.

"Well, I have many; some Marvel movies, Star Wars, Harry Potter... And the list keeps going. There's honestly so many that I can't even remember all of them." I chuckle. He nods and smiles.

"Me, too. I also like Marvel and Star Wars. They're just so good that you can't help but fall in love with them." He says. And what he said is SO true.

If you haven't ever seen any Marvel or Star Wars or even Harry Potter, I'll ask you... What the hell you're still doing here?!! And where have you been all this time?!

///★///★///★///★///★///★///★///★///★///★

After the movie we parted ways, but we'll meet soon again. He promised to take me out for a dinner next time.
I'm not sure when we'll meet, but probably on Sunday or next week. Because I have the family dinner on Saturday.

As I was walking home and I was just going through some important work emails on my phone, new text from Prince popped up. He doesn't usually text this late, but it's not new either.

«Why didn't you tell me that you were out with a guy today?» He had texted.
I just freeze still. I look around, but don't see anyone following me.

«How'd you know?» I text back. This confirms my spy or agent theory. Yes, I know he's an actor, but if he's a undercover agent too? How could I know? I don't even know his name!
I could just hire some kind of hacker and make him find out who Prince really is, but I kinda like this, that I don't know who he is.

I must be insane now after I said that...

«I saw you with him» He responds.
Oh, um, he still can be an agent?
Here's still this; was it just an accident or not. If it wasn't he's an agent. If it was, well then... You know.

«Oh, you're some kind of agent now?» I text him.

«No, I just saw you two at my favorite coffee shop...»

«Oooh, thanks for revealing that. That'll help me to find out who you are!»

«I'm such an asshat»

«Nope, you're an assholeasshat»

«Thanks..»

«You're more than welcome»

«But who was that guy? You're friends or what?»

«Why do you care?»

«Well, I just happen to care»

«He's Andrew and well, we're friends atm»

«At the moment?»

«Yeah, he's good looking, friendly and has a good sense of humor. I think I like him...» Yeah, I have to tease him a little. I really don't like prettyface that way, but he's good company.

«Oh...»

«Jealous much?»

«Not at all!»

«Don't shit me my prince charming»

«What was that?»

«My lovely prince charming»

«Right...»

«C'mon, just tell me your name!»

«Nope»

«Why not?»
«You know so many things about me, but all I know about you is that you're male, 36 and an actor, and your favorite coffee shop is just few blocks away from my home»
«Can you even describe what you look like? Please?»

«Okay, I can describe what I look like.. I have brown hair, stubble at the moment, blue eyes and abs. I just said that bc you seemed to be so interested about them ;)»

«Fuck»

«What?»

«I can already say that you're hot. And because you're hot you must be famous»

«I never said I'm famous»

«But you never said you aren't»

«That's true too»

«So you are!»

«Ugh»

«Ugh, I wanna meet you, my prince hottie»

«Just not yet... It's just so nice to talk to people, that don't act differently because they know who I am. Like I'm some how different»

«Different how?»

«Because... Well, maybe I'm a little bit famous»

«I knew it you little bastard!»

«This is just what I need»

«Oh, that someone calls you names?»

«Mmh, yeah»

«Then you found just the right person, prince-bastard-hottie»

«Yeah, I kinda figured that out»

«I just got home, so I gtg. But ttyl prince ;)»

«Goodnight and ttyl princess ;)»

{Words count: 912 <3}