"Dude!" I yell back.

"Sorry."

"Denki! Are you two alright?!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"Yeah we're fine mom!" I respond then look to Mineta again, "Why are you here anyways? Don't you need to pack to?"

"Ha, I already packed and I was bored!" He exclaims.

"Really? Did you forget anything important?"

"Nope." we stay in silence just a little bit more then he continues saying, "Well gotta go!"

"Forgot something?"

"No!" He yells running out.

"Well see ya!" I yell back.

He's such a liar...

As I continue packing I notice a magazine on the floor, must be one of Mineta's. I pick it up and put it in my bag to give to him when we meet again for the trip.

★*:.。.▽.。.:*●°•°●*:.。.▽.。.:*★

Once I get to the school, where the bus is, I load what I have, except for a small bag, in the bottom. I then go to my small group of friends, Mina Ashido, Hanta Sero, Katsuki Bakugou, and Eijirou Kirishima. They're the people I mostly hang out with and like to be around the most if I'm being honest.

While talking to Sero I feel a tap on my arm. I turn and look down at Mineta.

"Hey do you have that magazine?"

"Yeah give me a sec." While I'm searching my bag I continue, "You know you really shouldn't be asking for this so publicly."

"Yeah whatever. Just give me."

"Got it."

After I say that I pull out the magazine and hand it to him. Instead of grabbing the magazine he drops it and it lands on one of the most explicit pictures I've ever seen. He quickly picks up the magazine and runs away slightly panicked.

I swear...

"Hey Kaminari everyone is starting to head closer to the bus. Come on, let's try get a seat in the back!" Kirishima yells, getting my attention, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the bus.

I watch Kirishima pumped to get on and smile. His upbeat and positive personality is is just really likable, I wonder why he's never dated.

As we get on Iida yells for everyone to sit in seating order of class number but no one listened to him. Most of the class is already seated in the back so we ended up sitting in the front. After a few minutes of getting situated I started showing Kirishima funny videos I think he would like and he did the same with me.

After a few minutes of that Kirishima suddenly asks, "So about that magazine you had earlier..."

"No, oh wow. Sorry you saw, that wasn't mine though. Mineta left it at my house by accident so I just gave it back to him."

"Ah got it man. I just thought you two were sharing since you do have similar interests."

"Haha, yeah that's true..."

He got me there, I am a pervert but one with boundaries. Though I don't want Kirishima to just see me as a pervert or just a friend. I just want him to see who I really am, but I don't know how I can show him.

Time goes by and I just pretend that conversation with the magazine never happened. We continue to talk about some new video games and then he suddenly asks, "So do you know how someone could ask another out?"

"Hmm? Why are you asking that?" I respond.

What could he be thinking?

"Well I'm into someone and I thought... maybe you would be able to help?"

"Really? Well I don't know why you would ask for my help I haven't been successful in it."

"I just felt you would be the one to help the most." After saying that I notice that he blushes slightly.

He looks so cute.

"Well can I ask who it is?" I ask.

"It's a secret."

After he says that my hopes rise slightly. I know it most likely isn't me but you never really know until it happens.

Though I know I can't force who it is out of him so I'll just tell him my thoughts.

"Hmm... so this is what I think if you know the person well enough try asking them out in their most comfortable setting and speak the truth that you want to go out with them. Of course you could also try just blurting it out when you're alone with them."

"How would just blurting out a confession work?" He laughs slightly.

"Well like, "Hey, I really like you. Want to go out on a date?", you get it? That method gets the point across but kinda ruins the romantic mood." I finish explaining.

Kirishima looks like he's taking in the information and thinking about it. I stop looking at him, since it may come of as weird, and just look at my phone.

If only what I said as an example could be what I really say to him. I should try to take my own advice but... how well will it work out.