chapter 101-102

Start writing your story

Chapter 101: Handsome Xiao Si

Chen Ning's brows knit together and she said in a snappy whisper, "I know it's him, it's not like I'm blind."

Xiao Ru was a simple person and did not hear Chen Ning's unhappy tone. She looked at the black clothed man and happily smiled. She had a very good impression of lots of money.

"Young master money, we still haven't thanked you for trying to help us pay our bills at the restaurant last time. I never would have thought that our young miss would be saved from the hands of those ruffians by you. You......you really are a good person!" She said in a straightforward manner.

Good person?!

Chen Ning scrunched her nose and snorted.

What kind of good person is he! He's just a villain that takes advantage of people in danger!

The black clothed man could not help rubbing his nose. He had never been called a good person before and had never wanted to be a good person either. He did not care about being kind at all.

The reason why he had helped them was because of his own motives.

"Right, right, right, you're absolutely right. My master is a very good person. Helping the poor, being very generous, and punishing the wicked......He has done many good things before. Is your name Xiao Ru? This name sound really good.

Xiao Si smiled as he walked forward, moving closer to Xiao Ru.

He did not dare talk to Chen Ning because her words were like a porcupine, piercing deep into him. Compared to Chen Ning, the innocent Xiao Ru was much cuter.

How could Xiao Ru guessed the thoughts going on in his head? When she heard him praise her, she just felt that it was real and her smile became even sweeter, "That's right, I'm Xiao Ru. What are you called?"

Xiao Si revealed a smile, "I am Xiao Si."

"Xiao Si, Xiao Si, you name is very good. That's right, are you young master lots of money's servant?" Xiao Ru clapped her hand as she spoke.

She saw that Xiao Si was around the same age as her and had a handsome appearance. His face was beaming with a smile which gave him a favourable impression in her heart.

Chen Ning couldn't help rolling her eyes.

This blue clothed Xiao Si looked like a harmless little brat, but he was the same as his master. As long as Xiao Ru had this kind of unguarded personality, she would suffer a loss one day.

She was too lazy to remind Xiao Ru. She would let this silly little girl grow herself in this way.

"Young master lots of money?"

Hearing what Xiao Ru said, Xiao Si felt that it was very funny. He secretly looked over at his master and saw that his master's jaw tensed up. His eyes also turned dark and revealed a cold glow.

"My master isn't surnamed money, so why do you keep calling my master young master lots of money?" Xiao Si rhetorically asked.

"Because my young miss said that he is a silly person with lots of money!" Xiao Ru blurted out without even thinking.

Sure enough, Xiao Si saw his master's face turn as black as a pot as he glowered over at them.

He lowered his head and revealed a terrified expression, but his heart filled with joy.

This silly girl, she falls for other people's bait too easily!

Chen Ning was so angry that she wanted to stuff Xiao Ru's mouth up with a piece of cloth. She also glowered at Xiao Si.

This handsome Xiao Si was just like she thought he was like, his heart was filled with bad thoughts. The little girl was stupid, but she wasn't stupid!

"Xiao Ru, you're not allowed to talk with people you don't know anymore. Pick up your purse and let's go."

Chen Ning felt that the black clothed man and the blue clothed Xiao Si were not good things. Especially that black clothed man, he was covered in a dangerous icy aura.

When he had moved close to her earlier, she felt the urge to escape.

 Chapter 102: Girls are just this unreasonable

This was a kind of danger that she had never felt before. Even when she was facing Chu Shao Yang's killing intent, she still did not feel like it was this terrifying.

But this man......

It was still better for her to be as far away as possible.

"Oh." Xiao Ru followed what she said.

Although she thought that the young miss was being a little unreasonable since lots of money had helped them solve their problems by beating up those ruffians. The young miss should be thanking these people instead of showing this cold expression.

She was about to go and pick up the purse, but once she looked around the surroundings, she was immediately stunned. Tears suddenly flowed out of her eyes.

"Young miss, the purse is gone. It was taken away by that band of thieves! Wu, wu, wu, wu, wu, the money we worked hard all day to earn is gone!"

There was still the pockmarked man and the ruffian whose living status was unknown on the ground, but the ruffian that had stolen the purse was long gone.

Chen Ning was filled with anger.

It all because of this stinky man!

When he appeared, not only had he driven away the ruffians, he had also caused her to be stunned that she even forgot about the fact that the purse had been stolen.

Forget it, it's fine to lose money and avoid danger!

But she hoped that she would never see this man's face ever again!

"Don't cry, it's just money. If we don't have any, we'll just earn some more. Is it worth you crying over? Wipe your tears and let's go home."

Chen Ning wiped Xiao Ru's tears away and then pulled her to leave. She did not pay any attention to the black clothed man and Xiao Si.

Watching her leave without even looking back, the black clothed man and Xiao Si were stunned.

Things shouldn't be proceeding like this, right?

With this kind of hero saving the beauty plan, the young miss that had been rescued should be fawning over the man who saved her. Isn't this how it was supposed to go?

There was too much difference between reality and what they imagined!

The black clothed man touched his nose and his brows knit together.

He could not understand it. He had clearly saved her, but she was looking at him with a cold gaze that was filled with disdain. Could he really not fool her to accompany him?

Although he had hidden himself without coming out, he still had appeared at the most dangerous moment and chased off the ruffians without letting them place a finger on her. Was this wrong?

Seeing Chen Ning and Xiao Ru walking further away, but his master was just standing there in a daze without doing a thing, Xiao Si could not let his master miss this kind of golden opportunity. If his master wasn't going to say anything, then he as the servant would have to.

He chased after them and shouted.

"Hey, young miss, you are quite unreasonable!"

Hearing this, Chen Ning could not help being surprised.

She stopped and turned around, "How am I being unreasonable?"

"You were being surrounded by ruffians and it was my master that saved you, but you haven't even said thank you yet. Although my master is a little cynical, do you think that those ruffians were sent by my master? You are also a knowledgeable person, so tell me if there are people that act like you in this world!"

Xiao Si forced himself forward and pointed his finger at her. Although he was very scared of Chen Ning's cold appearance, he still could lot allow his master to suffer being chided by this girl, right?

When Chen Ning heard this, her lips formed a smile. Her smile contained a trace of sarcasm.

"Who says girls have to be reasonable? I'm just this unreasonable, what are you going to do!"

"You....." Xiao Si almost choked after hearing this one sentence.

This girl's mouth is truly powerful. It was just like a knife, it caused pain wherever it landed.